Chapter 1: Curse Broken

Lena look around facing the people she love the most. Her mom Regina who has a pain expression on her face. Her Ma, Emma who also have the same expression as her mom but trying to be strong. Her big brother Henry who is giving him a comforting smile but painful look as he clutch into his chest while his wife supporting him. His wife Cinderella and their daughter Lucy.

Her Aunt Zelena and her daughter Robyn who is same age as her though she is older than her by months and beside her is Robin's girlfriend Alice who is wish Hook's daughter. Her Grandpa Rumple and his son Gideon.

They almost live happily ever after all the obstacles they've been through. But once again, all of it are being threaten because she fall in love in a wrong woman.

Drizella

She met her when she receive a distress call from Henry while she is travelling from different realm. She directly went to Storybooke to tell her mothers what happen and they went through portal to save Henry from Drizella who is trying to kill Henry.

At that moment, Drizella is in shock when she see them use a magic. Drizella look for them, found her and beg her to train her using a magic since she is the product of true love.

Their training session turn their feelings into something more as the two got together. Lena thought she found her happy ending like what her parents have but Drizella is so focus on revenge on her mother that she join the witch coven and plan to cast the curse. And to cast the curse, you must sacrifice the one you love the most.

Drizella try to take her heart but her mothers and brother rescued her but without poisoning Henry's heart. 

To save Henry's heart. Regina must cast the curse so the poison will not be affected because there's no magic but she has to sacrifice the one she love the most.

It is where Lena suggest her plan.

" Sacrifice me" Lena said with determination which cause a protest from her family

" What?!  I will not take my daughter's heart" Regina object. Lena sigh as she look at her mom.

" You will not take my heart mom. Remember Pan's curse? You send Henry and ma away from Storybooke to cast the curse where all of you sent back to Enchanted Forest" Lena said remembering those story from her brother.

" We will find another way, where we will all be together." Regina said.

" Lena has a point Regina. Not that we can save Henry, we can also save Lena from Drizella." Rumple added

" What do you mean?" Emma ask.

" Clearly. Drizella already told us that Henry can break the curse so she poison his heart so he will not break it. It seems Drizella don't really want to cast the curse because of the prize."

" But she took my heart" Lena commented. "Wait. Is it a trap? So she can poison Henry's heart?"

" Yes Dearie. She may be using some spell so when the curse is enact, she can remember while the others cannot."

" Just what like I did when the Charming cast the curse and they forget a year in Enchanted Forest" Her aunt Zelena said.