The Death of Obito Uchiha

**Play the video while reading this.**

Are you alright....Rin...Kakashi?

"Obito
!" yelled young Kakashi, as he saw the body of his former rival Obito being under a giant boulder. Rin stood there speechless with tears in her eyes, she would never even imagine that something like this could happen. Kakashi ran towards mortally wounded Obito and tried to push away the huge stone, hoping to save the rest of Obito, but the wasn't moving not even allitle.

"Stop it....it's alright Kakashi. It doesn't look....like I am going to make it."
Obito murmured as a drop of blood came down his left cheek.

" Obito murmured as a drop of blood came down his left cheek

"My right side has been completely crushed... I can't even...feel it." Kakashi was still trying to move the boulder but stopped because of his lack of oxygen. A tear started forming and rolling down Kakashi's mask covered face. "Damn it!" Kakashi shouted as he was starting to cry. "There's... no way....why?" Rin said when she got thrown back into the reality. Obito coughed a little bit of blood. "Obito!" yelled Rin when she saw the blood coming from his mouth. She put her hand on her mouth, trying not to vomit. Kakashi backed up and fell on his knees. "Damn it! Damn it!" Kakashi was yelling while he was banging his fists into the ground.

"If... if I had just listened to you from the start, and we left to go save Rin, this never would have happened to you!" Kakashi said while he was weeping. "What kind of captain and Jounin am I?!" he told to himself. 

"That's right...I almost forgot" dying Obito said "I was the only one... who didn't give you a present for becoming a Jounin...Kakashi. I couldn't figure out... what to give you, and I just thought of something..." Kakashi was wondering if Obito was serious. "Don't worry, it's not going to be some sort of...useless luggage. I will give you...this Sharigan of mine." Obito opened wide his eye and showed Kakashi his Sharingan. Both Rin and Kakashi were surprised.

"Regardless of what the village may think of you..., you are a great Jounin, Kakashi..." after this sentence , Kakashi weeped again. "Rin.... use your medical jutsu.... to take out my Sharingan and transplant it (cough)  into Kakashi's left eye." Rin took out her medical pack and started the transplantation. Kakashi was shocked, when his left eye was working again after it was cut by enemy's Kunai. "I'm going to die..... but I will become....your eye, in order to see the future." Obito started coughing blood more often and he thoguht that he was going to drown in his own blood.

Suddenly, Kakashi jumped up from the ruins of the cave, to take his revenge. After a minute of silence, Rin saw the man that had kidnapped her before and got scared. "Don't be scared, Rin." said Obito and the kidnapper fell death on the floor, revealing Kakashi's blade stuck in kidnapper's back. Kakashi collected his sword from the corpse and came back to both of his friends. "Kakashi... hurry up and get (cough) Rin out of this (cough) place.... The enemy reinforcements are coming (cough)." Rin stood there, holding Obito's hand, remembering all the good times that they used to have before this very moment. "Rin, we have to go..."

"No! I will not leave Obito!"
said Rin. "It's alright...please Rin, go." told her Obito. Rin was looking at Obito, still not believing what she was seeing. "Rin!" yelled Kakashi. The enemy reinforcements arrived, they used an earth style jutsu to make a little earthquake. Rin made one last look at Obito and grabbed Kakashi's hand. Kakashi pulled Rin out of the collapsing cave as Obito made his last words.

"Just when me and Kakashi were starting to be friends... I couldn't even bring myself to tell Rin that I love her." and the voice of young Uchiha was silenced.

Writer: Hey guys, I just wrote this page to let people that don't know much about Obito's "1st death". I am going to make another page, and I want to do my idea of the story of Obito. Until then, Dattebayo ;)