The Crew (pt.1)

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Name: Kai Stewart
Age: 24, September 15th
Blood type: AB
Physical Gender: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Occupation: Engineer
How many children: Has none, hasn't tried for any yet.
Personality: He likes to have fun, keeping spirits high, but he can goof off easily and get sidetracked. He is also creative and scored top of his class, proving he is intelligent.
Fears/phobias: Insects wig him out and he will even scream as he runs, or set a fire to try to kill it.
Medical History: He started smoking 3 years ago in college and now smokes when he is under a lot of pressure or stress. He is also red-green color blind, meaning those two colors look the same to him.
Appearance:

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

Name: Kamila Livingston
Age: 27, March 23rd
Blood type: A
Physical Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight, though Bi-curious.
Occupation: Soldier
How many children: She had one daughter Rylan who passed away to a flu epidemic at the age of 5.
Personality: She is really honest and a chilly air about her. She is a skilled sharp shooter and willing to take bets. She can also be blunt with her honest, always standing up for what she believes.
Fears/phobias: She is afraid to make close relationships with anyone, having lost too much already.
Medical History: She started smoking when she was starting out as a soldier, right at 18, though cut back when she was around her kid. She has a small case of PTSD, from her time at war, however she has gone through the counseling and so it isn't that big, more like personal stuggles.
Appearance:

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

Name: Aiden Woods
Age: 35, January 8th
Blood type: B
Physical Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Occupation: Doctor
How many children: None at this time, hasn't tried for any.
Personality: He is very meticulous with his note taking and honestly has a horrible sleeping habit. He is really mature and focused.
Fears/phobias: He has a fear of confined or crowded spaces, resulting in sweating and hyperventilating.
Medical History: He has OCD and his notes have to be done the right way along with things organized. This is the reason he suffers from sleep deprivation, unable to rest if it isn't done right.
Appearance: