"Shut down everything in my office, cancel everything until further notice, and I am unavailable unless the building is burning down or the website crashes. Otherwise do not interrupt me until you hear otherwise from me." I barked and I was shuffled Timothy towards my private elevator. I was so focused on getting him home and into his sweet but  Devilish ass, that I completely missed my assistant's knowing smirk or Timothy's bright red cheeks. But whatever, he played with the sleeping tiger, and now I had every intention of mauling him until we both won't be able to walk in the very near future.

The lift arrived and I pulled my panting little love onto it behind me, and I waited until the door closed completely before slamming him against the wall of the lift and pushing the stop button. The car jerked to a stop and the lights dimmed just a little, but I paid it no mind. My focus was solely on the beautiful boy in front of me. I swooped down and claimed those dewy soft lips, and I almost wept at how good he tasted. Everything about him tuned me on and his whispered acceptance of my plans for us today had me almost foaming at the mouth with anticipation.  But I needed for him to be absolutely sure about it. God only knows, if I started making love to this man and he gets cold feet, it would take more will power that I knew I didn't possess to stop myself from fucking him through my bed.

Timothy's fingers fisted in my hair as he snuggled himself impossibly closer to my body. His erection rubbed against my thigh and he released one of the sexiest little sounds I have ever heard. His hips snapped forward and I let him grind against my thigh. "Be sure baby, make absolutely sure this is what you want. I can't..."

"I'm sure." Timothy cut me off and nipped me on my chin. I felt my cock pulse out another stream of pre-ejaculate and I pulled out the stop button and let the car resume it's descent to the first floor. By the time we got to the lobby, I could no longer see or hear anyone or anything. My determined strides led us straight out of the building and into the back seat of my car. Where I immediately picked Timothy up and placed him on my lap. I reclaimed his shocked lips and proceeded to kiss him like I was going off to war. First, I took him to the right side, and I licked, nibbled, and sucked on his tongue and lips. And then, I took him to the left side and sucked his soft tongue into my mouth and mimicked how I wanted to suck on that pretty blushing cock  that was pressing so nicely against my abs. Even through the layers of our clothes, I could feel his heat. I could smell his intoxicating scent and my tongue curled out of mouth and I licked the air like I could taste his arousal while I rolled up against his luscious ass.

My fingers took a mind of their own as they slipped under the many layers of his clothing until I made contact with his flushed skin. I let my fingers slide in between the waistband if his jeans and the curve of his butt cheeks. I dipped one finger into his crease and Timothy whimpered for me. He frantically began rubbing his entire body against mine further enticing this restless beast inside of me. I almost started to rip him out of clothes when I heard Thomas quietly announce that we have arrived at my penthouse. I didn't even wait for my loyal driver to open the door for us. I swung myself out of the vehicle and with Timothy's hand held firmly in mine I stormed through the front entrance of the building. I barely managed to nod a greeting at my doorman before I made my way across the lobby and impatiently began stabbing the buttons on the elevator, then I remembered the damn key card key and fumbled in my pocket for the infernal thing.

Finally, I was able to get him onto the lift and this time I kept my hands to myself because I was a hairs breath away from just fucking him right there where he stood until the red haze from my vision cleared, or I collapsed, whichever event occurred first. I have never wanted anyone the way I wanted Timothy right now, and I had to find a way to calm down so I can make his first time memorable and as pain free as possible. I needed to make love to him, to worship his body, seduce his mind, and capture his heart. He was not a one time slam, bam, and thank you Sir. Timothy is the love of my life and he needed to be treated accordingly.