VII

"Seungyoun, get up, we're leaving." I enter one of the rooms in Byungchan's flat. I left him a few minutes ago to get him water when the others told me that we would be leaving soon. "Yeah, two seconds I'll go get Seungyoun." I told Yohan before leaving him to go back to Seungyoun. I was worried seeing him in such a state. It never happened before. "Seungyoun, are you feeling any better? Here's some water for you to drink, go pee after." I help him sit up. "Someone drugged my drink." He mutters making me look at him in shock, "What?! Do you have an idea who it might be?" He shakes his head and reaches out for the glasses with shaking hands. "Here, you'll drop the glass if I let you hold it." I tell him and bring it to his lips, my hand going to the back of his head to help him lean back. I bring Seungyoun to the bathroom and let him do what he has to do before we walk to the entrance and join the rest. 

It was when Seungyoun started throwing up that I realised how bad the situation is. "Is everyone here?" I ask Junho who nods and counts everyone to be sure. I had thanked Byungchan for the party and promised to see him again. "Seungyoun-ie, I think you should go to the hospital." I tell him quietly and he weakly shakes his head, "No." 

Exiting the building, I start noticing Seungyoun loosing focus and feeling in his limbs. "Yohan, are you the only one who didn't drink?" He nods, taking out his keys. "Who's Seungyoun's roommate?" "Hangyul." "You guys can start leaving, I'll stay with Seungyoun for a bit, we're hungry." He nods, not really caring, knowing that everyone else just wants to go back to the dorms. As soon as the car leaves, I make Seungyoun sit on the floor and call an ambulance, after a long time of hesitation. 

The ambulance arrives in no time and after explaining what happened, they bring him into the car and I climb in after. "Seungyoun, it's okay, you'll be better. Seungyoun?" I start looking at the doctors in worry. "He's not answering." "Please calm down miss, he's not dead, just unconscious, we already gave him shots , do not worry." I reach up to my cheeks, feeling them moist. "I hope it's not too bad." "Being drugged is always bad, but we think it's not a life-threatening situation."

----------

"Yeseul." I lift my head from the mattress, my back in pain from the hunched sitting position. "You're awake. Great. How are you feeling? You really scared me. I'm sorry for not taking better care of you, I was just never in this situation." He looks at me with weak eyes and an unhealthy pale face. "It's okay, it's my fault for not paying attention to my cup. You really helped me so don't worry. Just, do my parents know what happened?" I shake my head. "Perfect, thank you. I'm a bit in a bad situation with my parents at the moment so I really don't want them to find out." I nod, internally sighing in relief knowing that I did what he wanted. "I'm sorry you had to experience what happened, I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not embarrassed." "It's okay, I think we're equal with he amount of times you saw me black out drunk and had to take care of me. Now rest a bit and then we could go back to the dorms." He nods and rests his head back on the pillow. 

----------

"Where were you last night after the party? You and Seungyoun didn't come back with us." Hyejin asks me before a knowing smirk creeps up onto her lips. "It's really not what you think. Quite the opposite actually but that story is for some other time, now please would you kindly let me go shower, I feel gross." I smile at her before grabbing my stuff and walking to the commune showers. 

Upon entering the shower, I sigh, tired. Thank god we don't have class, I'll be able to catch up on my lack of sleep. 

And that's exactly what I did after doing my homework. As I wake up, I notice the sky already turning a few shades darker. "You finally woke up." Hyejin says, hearing my groan. "Your phone kept on buzzing with notifications. I wonder who keeps on texting you. Is it Cho Seungyoun?" She asks and snickers. I shrug, turning my phone on and my eyebrows raise, looking at the contact name. "Nope, not Seungyoun but Choi Byungchan." "What?!" She yells, "Kang Yeseul has two boys wrapped around her finger." Hyejin winks at me and I roll my eyes, "You don't know what you're talking about." "Okay but if you have to choose between the two of them, who would it be?" "Hm, I don't know, Byungchan seems sweet and fun and Seungyoun takes care of me well and we're already getting close. But don't make me choose cause that would probably bring me bad luck." I pout and sit up from the bad, "I'm hungry, do you want to go to the cafeteria to get food?" I ask her and she nods.