𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐫. 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥

Start from the beginning

"Why does that mean so much to everybody?!" Maya asked. "When being right is more important than being friends, then that's the end of being friends." Maya walked away into the classroom just as the bell rang.

"Ella, can you help us?" Lucas asked her.

"I'm with Maya." Isabella told them with a nod following her sister inside.

The others came in as Isabella sat on the front desk and once Farkle saw the board he sighed, "Yeah, no chance." He then erases the board.

"Is this still going on?" Cory asked him.

"Look at them!" Farkle exclaimed gesturing the girls.

"I'm moving my seat." Maya stated as she got up from her seat walking to the back of the class looking for another seat.

"Yeah, you just do that." Riley told her.

"Mr. Friar?" Cory asked Lucas.

"I'm sorry." Lucas apologized. "I couldn't take it anymore. I finally called her a name. She's called me a thousand names. I called her one name."

"It's not what you did, Friar." Isabella shook her head sighing.

Maya had then moved to Zay ordering him, "Move."

She then grabbed onto his shirt after he did some dance moves in his seat and Zay just smiled, "Do it."

Lucas grabbed Maya's hand moving it so she's holding his shirt instead saying, "He's under my protection. You want to tangle with me?"

"Not yet." Maya glared letting go of his shirt moving to Yogi. "Move."

Yogi smiled doing funny dances as he sat down making Maya chuckle at the funny boy.

Maya smiled before going back to her seat asking Riley, "Why didn't you disagree with him, Riley?"

"Maya, how can I disagree with what he said if what he said was true?" Riley sighed not understanding the issue.

"In life, no matter what happens sometimes all you need is someone who will be there for you no matter what." Maya told her best friend clearly hurt.

"What he said is true!" Riley exclaimed.

"I'm not talking to you!" Maya yelled turning to the front.

"Then I'm not talking to you!" Riley turned away from our blonde best friend.

"Well, that's the way it would work, wouldn't it?" Maya yelled.

"Not the way we're doing it!" Riley exclaimed.

"Okay, if everyone will focus their attention to the front of the room, war, world wars can begin with a single gunshot. And wars between friends can also begin with isolated event." Cory explained. "One time in college, all my friends had a war, and it was great until it wasn't."

"I won't let it come to that, Mr. Matthews." Lucas promised as the guys nodded in agreement.

"Neither will I." Farkle shook his head.

"Too late." Isabella sighed to herself.

"Maya?" Riley called our blonde best friend.

"What?" Maya asked.

"Let me tell you how much I am not going to talk to you." Riley turned to her.

"You're pathetic at this." Maya told her.

"Well we've never done this before." Riley resorted back.

Isabella looked at Cory telling him, "I think it's time to bring in some help."