She understood that he had a busy life and that she couldn't expect him to make time for her when it was only convenient for herself. Alex agreed to his plan, whenever that would be she was just excited to be able to see him again. This time, she wanted him to meet Barry as well.

"I hated Christmas because I had no one that I loved to spend it with. Now I have you and the team," Alex told him. He knew of the reason why she didn't like the holiday but he always wished that she would change her mind. This year, it might have just worked. "I don't feel the sadness I used to feel when this time of the year rolls around. I feel happy, loved. Something I never really felt until meeting you last year."

"You know I thought I was always supposed to be the cliche one but these past few weeks you've been picking up the slack," Barry joked. Alex gasped and smacked him with one of the decorative pillows that was on her couch. He used his speed to grab one from their room, which was much larger than the one she had. "Oh so that's how you wanna play."

Alex whacked him again with her pillow. A fight quickly broke out between them. She managed to dodge a few of his hits but for the most part he had managed to wail her on every attempt. Alex had enough of playing fair and tackled him onto the couch with his arms pinned onto his chest.

Barry caught on to her using her powers and used his own to flip their positions. One hand held her hands above her head and the other moved dangerously close to her ribs. "If you tickle me Barry Allen you're not allowed to live here anymore."

"You wouldn't do that to me," Barry called her bluff. If there was one thing Alex never did - it was bluff. Barry heeded to her words and removed his hand from her sides. Snowing falling from out the window had caught his attention. He pulled himself and Alex up to go look out the window. "Maybe it'll be a White Christmas this year."

"That would be nice," Alex hoped. It was dark out by that time, they had spent the whole day buying and putting up decorations. It was a jam packed day and she was exhausted. "Come on, lets go to bed. You gotta go to work and I want to do some training in the morning."

"Why are you so ambitious like that?"

"We can workout tonight some too if you'd like."

><

Of course, the day before Christmas, Mark Mardon, James Jesse, and none other than Leonard Snart had broken out of prison. Barry had shown up to the crime scene and discovered a secret about Patty Spivot. Her dad had been murdered by Mardon and she had a personal vendetta towards the man.

Alex knew that meant nothing but trouble was going to come from her during that case. It was one thing to hate him but it was another to have a specific reason to. Alex learned the hard way many times that revenge was never good enough.

When she heard about Mardon's escape the first thing she had done was recreate the Weather Wand. Since Barry had gone back in time the last time they no longer had it anymore. Alex and Cisco were the ones to create it and she mostly remembered the schematics behind it.

Thankfully just as she had gotten stuck, Cisco and Jay had both arrived to help her work on it. "What're you doing?" Cisco asked, unaware that she was even down there. Barry had no idea where she had ended up except for the fact that she could have been downstairs still training.

"Weather Wand," Alex briefly answered. "Hand me the smaller flat head." Cisco did as he was told, still wondering how she even knew that they were planning to make it or how she had gotten that far without an original plan. After a few seconds it clicked for him.

"You knew about the timelines, didn't you?" Cisco questioned. "Of course you did, you freakin' know everything why do I even bother at this point. Probably know what color I'm thinking of right now too, huh?"