Public panties wedgie

This wedgie was suggested by yeetyeet708 in the "wedgie time" amino community. He dared me to put on a pair of panties(the ones seen on top. They're not dirty just worn out), give myself a normal wedgie in a public place, leaving the panties visible, and jog for 5 minutes. Then when I was done, go to a bathroom and soak them in water and go home.

Since it's the holidays I haven't had enough time to myself to do any wedgies. But right now my parents are going out with my sister, and I can't pass up this chance.

First thing I need to do is figure out where I should give myself the wedgie. I said I was going to do it at the gym but since it's Saturday its too full. Plus I know one of the workers and she has a shift today, so that's not gonna be possible. So I started thinking how I could still make it interesting. And then I got it.

There's a treadmill in a corner of the gym that's always empty but people still walk by, so there's still the chance of getting caught. So I'm gonna go to that treadmill and jog for 20 minutes. Then I'll go to the nearest Kmart and wet the panties in their bathroom. All the Kmarts where I live are closing so there's a high chance that this one is empty(like always). Then I'll go home, and hope that my family aren't there yet. If they are, I'll have an extra pair of pants ready to change into.

And so it begins:

They just left. I was told I had to hang some laundry before I leave, so I start looking for a pair of panties while the last dry finishes up.I decided to grab one of my moms old pair(I know, it's weird that I'm wearing my moms old panties. But I'm broke and this sounds interesting so imma do it) and try them on early to get used to the feeling. And since I'm fat and they would obviously end up stretched out, I grabbed an old pair that she wouldn't notice missing(imma throw it away afterwards).

        I grabbed the stretchiest one I could find and put them on. Surprisingly confortable. It's a little tight on my front and I'm used to wearing underwear with a bigger elastic but it's quite nice. Another thing I noticed is that there's the chance of me getting "overly excited". So I'm debating wether to go to the gym(that only accepts people with loose pants, so no hiding my excitement) or do the whole thing at Kmart. I can even act like a normal customer and ask for help to add to the risk of getting caught.

        I decided to do a test, the clothes were done so I gave myself the wedgie and started to hang the clothes. So far so good, I'm not "showing" anything, but to make sure it doesn't happen at the gym I went outside the front of the house and did some things, just to make sure(said high to the neighbor, took out the car, picked up trash, I even stretched just to make sure) and I think I can do it. But if I wuss out, I have a normal pair of pants in my car to do the Kmart thing instead.

It begins:

     I'm at the gym parking lot, and I feel ok so far. I decide to leave my bag with the backups in the car to add to the suspense of being caught. I get in, say high to my friend and go to the treadmill, but I forgot that the one I want to use is in front of a window. I am currently walking with a wedgie sticking out, in woman's panties, in front of a window. Well, I am not backing down now.

     It's already been 10 minutes, I put the speed a little higher than I'm use to so that the wedgie gets worst. So far it keeps getting crammed in. I'm starting to sweat a little too, I don't know if it's from the exercise or the fear of getting caught. I pulled on it just to make sure it's showing, so far it is. After this I'm gonna go to Kmart to do the rest. The main reason I can't do it here is because the bathroom is in the middle of all the gym equipment, so if I leave wet, there will be people who will notice.

        I just finished the jog, now I'm gonna go to Kmart. I left the wedgie on to stay in the mood. Luckily it's right next to my gym so there isnt much of a wait. And just as I was gonna head inside the parking lot I saw my dad passing by. I got nervous and booked it home. Luckily I got here before him, but I still had something to do.

     So I decided to dunk the panties in the toilet and give myself a shoulder wedgie(or at least try seeing as I'm throwing the panties away either way) I strip naked, soak the panties in the toilet and put them back on. They're really cold!! I didn't squeeze any water out since I'm already home, make it sorta like a punishment. And I went for the wedgie.

   I managed to get them over my shoulders but I'm leaning forward. They are really tight!!, I had to move some things just to make it work. I decided to take a shower like this to end the whole punishment. And I also learned that I need to buy more panties if I wanna do shoulder wedgies ever again.

Extra:

This just happened after I published the story. I took the shower and the panties ripped, so I decided to do a single hammock wedgie right after(I was almost done and felt like doing it). I leave the shower and my dad knocks on the door. He tells me to help him and he seems impatient. So I put on my clothes, while still having the hammock wedgie on. I help him and I am currently waiting for a chance to take off the wedgie as I am writing this. If anything else happens I'll update it. If not, assume that I got a chance to take it off Scott free.