Extra squeaky clean wedgie

This story takes place right after I mowed the lawn.

      I was feeling great after having cotton shoved up my crack for nearly two hours and I wanted to keep riding this high so I decided to scroll the internet for another dare.

        And there I saw something I've never heard, or even thought of before. "Take a shower while wearing your undies, pour soap down them and give yourself a squeaky clean"

         I never actually thought of taking a shower with a wedgie. The sudden thought of this made me feel excited. Plus I was already sweaty from mowing the lawn, although now that I think about it, the sweat was probably do to the wedgie rather then the actual chore.

        I quickly went to the shower, took of everything but my underwear. Initially I was going to put on a fresh pair but then thought of what a bully/master would do. And then I went for it. I didn't have any of those liquid soap bottles, so I decided to use shampoo.

        And before you say it, yes it stung a bit, but it just added to the pleasure. Then I started yanking my underwear, starting with the front, mostly because I was still in the original wedgie, then I quickly yanked the back. The sensation was incredible.

           Now before the story goes any further I should point out that I do squeaky cleans differently. I know that it's supposed to be one yank in each sides= one squeaky clean. But I like to do it three times on each side.

      It just adds to the pain and humiliation that one feels, having to do it for a lot longer than necessary.

         I felt all the soap accumulating in my underwear. The warm bubbles starting to form with every yank. At one point there were so many bubbles that they started to splash around the bathtub.

        Near the end I decided to turn it up a bit, and decided to end with a bang. And by bang, I mean rip.

          The underwear was already badly torn, so the possibility of tearing them wasn't impossible. The last squeak was in the front. I put both hands in the front and pulled as hard as I could until they tore right off. It hurt real bad, but at the same time I felt ecstatic. I gave mi self a quick little wash and got out of the shower, still holding the pair of boxers in my hand.