My first wedgie

I personally feel like this story might be a bit exaggerated for some people. But let me tell you that it's all real. I know specifically saying that it's real makes it sound fake. But the thing is that my first wedgie was way worse than you might think.

As far as I can remember, my first wedgie was when I was 7 or 8 years old. My douch bag cousins, both of them 4 or 5 years older than me, liked to pick on me a lot. They never picked on me physically, mostly called me twerp or mess my hair. And I don't remember exactly what triggered the initial wedgie, but from what I can recall we were playing Mario kart(or some other Mario game) at their house, there weren't any parents around at the time and I was winning.

               This must've angered them because next thing I know one of my cousins, the older and there for taller one, pulled me from my underwear straight off the ground.

            This was the first time I felt something like this, so naturally I screamed because of the pain. And that's when I realized that it was a mistake. The sight of me holding my crotch while being dangled off the ground made my cousins think it was funny. So they decided to make it worst.

The one holding my underwear started bouncing me, causing my pants to fall down in the process. Then the other one grabbed a freshly worn gym sock, at least that's what it looked like cause it was covered in sweat, and put it against my nose.

It smelled horrible. Half an hour went by of bouncing and smelling and they started to get bored. So to prolong my suffering they stuffed the sock in my mouth, and threatened to make it worst if I spat it out, and hanged me on a hook inside their closet.

I don't know exactly how long I was in there. All I know is that after a while the feeling of my undies tightening with every minute, and the taste of sweaty feet inside my mouth started feeling good. And I know what you're wondering, "how can sweat taste good?" Well I don't know either, all I know that I started liking it.

Before I knew it I started shifting, trying to make the wedgie worst. Jumping up and down, leaning repeatedly, and at one point having drool drop on the floor. Then after what felt like hours of bouncing, my cousins let me go. They told me not to tell anyone "or else". But I wasn't going to anyways. I didn't want anyone to know how good I felt.

And I think it's needless to say this, but that wasn't the last time they wedgied me, not for a long shot.

My irl wedgie storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें