Plan B

This was originally a dare from Starpearl2, but some things happened that I will explain In a second. Here dare was put ice on my underwear while wearing a pair of tight pants, and when the ice melts, do a chair wedgie until it dries.

As you may know, I like to plan my wedgies. And every time something goes wrong I make a backup plan. This was one of those backups.

As I was ready to put ice down my pants, my sister calls me and says she's coming home early. I quickly put everything as it was (closed the chair, put the ice back, changed pants) and decide to do plan B. First I went to the gym (for real this time). After I was done doing my routine I went to the nearest convenience store. And here is where I get creative.

I always keep stuff in my car in case I have a sudden urge for a wedgie. Some of the supplies are towels, extra underwear/pants, some rope, and some money in case I need it. Everything I need for a good wedgie.

At the convenience store I bought a large slushy (blueberry flavored) and some popsicles. I get in my car, making sure no one is looking, place a towel on the seat, and I quickly shoved the popsicles in my pants. They were the ones that you share with someone and I stupidly bought two of them, I placed one right in the middle of my butt and one on my crotch. It was freezing!! As I was about to give myself a messy, when a car drove by. I got nervous and waited until they left. After that I gave myself the wedgie.

I could feel the popsicle sticks poking at my ass. I even hit some holes while I was driving to make it worst. After I was done hitting wholes I went to the baseball park next to my house. It's pretty much abandoned but some people still go there. By the time I parked my car the popsicles were already melted (probably from the heat "wink"). I grabbed my wedgie bag (where I keep the wedgie stuff) and the slushy and started walking. My pants were wet and I still had the popsicle sticks in them. Luckily no one saw.

I went to the player benches and sat in front of the entrance. It doesn't have a door so if anyone comes they can see everything. I took one last check before pouring the slushy down my pants. First I did the front since it's the worst part, then I poured most in the back. I gave myself a big yank and did something different.

As I was gonna hook it to the chair I saw that the main gate was closed. I came in by the back where nobody seem to care about, and I thought that this was a golden opportunity. I yanked my underwear on more time and wrapped some rope around the leg holes. Then I started walking around the field. And I wanted to make sure that I wouldn't wuss out, so I left my car keys on the player bench, and the clean pair of pants I was gonna put on at the other side of the park. So in general I did two laps around the park!!

The first one I was being careful, checking that no one was looking, covering my shame, running pretty fast. Which made the wedgie dog in of course. But the second lap is where I let loose. I started jogging, making the wedgie worst every time. I reached the clean pair of pants and held it as I kept jogging. Then when I grabbed my keys was when I changed back.

And two things I know you are wondering:
1. How did you clean yourself?
2. What happened to the pants?

Well the park has its own faucet, and as it says in the tags, I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. So I stripped off my pants and cleaned myself. I also washed the pants cause I'm running pretty low. I put the wet ones in a bag, put on the clean ones and went home. And even though there's no slushy/popsicles down my pants. I'm still really cold!!