3 panties in one day

The person who suggested these wedgies wanted to remain anonymous, so I can't really say anything about them other than the wedgies they recommended. And I usually explain the wedgies before I do them but since there's so many I thought it would be easier to say what I am doing, instead of what I'm gonna do.

      First up is the non-stretchy panties. These were the ones I wasn't really looking forward to because they're not that stretchy. But the anonymous person, let's call him......deku(I know, I'm a nerd for picking an anime name) told me to do a dangling wedgie, then to tear them off by any means necessary.

     I put them on and fist thing I noticed is that they are really tight. I wasn't sure what size to but so I just picked some at random. And since im a big guy there's only one place for me to do a dangling wedgie, the screen in my front door. It has a pretty high handle and is really hard to hook my undies on there, but that didn't mean I wasn't going to try. I kept tugging and tugging but there was just no way I could do it, so as a punishment I did 30 squeaky cleans. The panties were already squeezing me hard, and the constant tug just made it worst.

Finally it was time to rip them but they just wouldn't budge. Why did I buy such a strong pair?!? I eventually gave up and asked deku what I should do. He said since it was kinda disappointing and that I should just forget about them and move on.

   Then came the stretchy pair. Deku told me I had to do a messy until he said I could take it off. He also said that every now and then he was either gonna tell me to redo the wedgie, or add a new ingredient. First ingredient was icing. It was really cold because it was in the fridge for a long time but I got used to it. After it heated up it started to feel really slimy, it was gross, but at the same time felt really good. I give myself the wedgie and it just slides right up my crack. It shocked me a bit but then I had to sit down. He said not to do a chair wedgie, but instead let the mess smash around the chair.

     It's been 5 minutes and then came my next ingredient, marshmallows. And again, thanks to the icing the wedgie went right up my crack. At this point I didn't really want to write all the ingredients and re-wedgies I had to do because I felt like it would seem boring. So I'm just gonna say what happened in a row.

      First it was icing, then marshmallows, milk, jelly, chocolate, an egg, and finally some more icing. At this point the chair I'm sitting in is a mess and deku told me I should clean it...with my tongue. I took a sec to process what he said, only to do it in the end. I started eating the part that had the egg cause I felt like it would be the hardest and grossest part to do, but after that it wasn't so bad. The rest of the ingredients went down pretty smoothly. Then it was time for the last wedgie.

For the thong deku wanted me to do a frosty wedgie. And since it was the last one I decided to make it extra frozen. Which now that I'm actually holding them, was a big mistake. I put on the thong and felt every cold chill. I gave myself the best wedgie I could and waited for it to completely dry off. I'm not gonna wait and write about how long it took, but it was about 10 minutes before it completely thawed. And it took like 2 and a half hours to dry completely.