Chapter Twelve

-blu-pov-
we talk for a while, then a nurse walks in. spencer has stood up by now; he looks at me for a moment then starts calling the team. i quickly excuse myself to the bathroom. i try to hold my breath but i start coughing. ive been coughing on and off for a couple weeks. i feel something smooth fall from my lips, flowers... parts of blue, and pink flowers... tears fill my eyes as i start coughing again, leaning on the sink as full flowers spill on to the floor. my arms start to hurt, i pull up my sleeves; from my old scars vibrant colors blossom out of my skin. flowers of all kinds climbing up my wrists. they begin to come from every gash, cut, bruise, and scar on my body. no.. no... no, no no no no no! tears fill my eyes as i begin to rip out the vines and petals. leafs, dirt, and blood cover the floor. i panic. i see a small window. i have to... i push myself out of it, falling to the ground painfully. i get up and run. i run and run and run. i find a landline and call archie, tears streaming down my face, blood dripping around me, petals dyed red and purple. he answers on the second ring.

"Trip to Mars, Who's calling?"
i grip the phone close to me.

"a-archie its-m-me i-i need you to come pick me up"
i hyperventilate as i speak, trying to calm down. his voice sounds def with worry.

"Where are you? Are you hurt? What happened?"
i tell him where to get me and hangup. i hide and go to where i will wait. i see the car, he opens the back seat door and i run up, clinging to his chest as i cry, and sob. he cups my cheek and pushes the hair out of my face. he sees the flowers and i start coughing again.

"Oh blu..."
he hugs me tightly.

"We'll figure this out.. I promise."
he helps me into the back seat where i curl up, trembling and weeping silently.

-Spencer-Pov-
I look at the nurse.

"Sh-She's been in the uh, the bathroom for a while, Could you uh, Check on her for me?"
The woman brushes me off.

"She's had a long night, she's probably just trying to wrap her head around it, Don't worry."
I get a bad sick feeling. Frustrated I go to the bathroom door, knocking.

"Blu? Are you ok? The teams on their way, You should come out to see them"
No answer. Derek walks in and I explain my worries. He goes to the door.

"Blu! Come out! It's time for your meds!"
no answer. i can see he now has the samw uneasy feeling as me. He kicks the door in and she's gone. The windows open and she's gone. The floor is covered in blood, and dirt? I look at the others as they show up, My heart starts racing as Derek speaks.

"We are on the second story, There's no way she didn't get get hurt."
Hotch interjects next.

"Where did the flowers and mud come from?"
I speak up.

"I-If she's bleeding like this then Th-There must be a trail, Right? L-Let's go, we have to find her."
I start to rush to the door, but JJ stops me.

"Ok, Spencer, You have to calm down, I just called and a K9 unit is on their way, So let's just, Take a breather, Ok?"
Hotch walks over.

"Reid, You can't help us find her, We have to look at this objectively, Remember?"
The way he says this makes me upset, It pisses me off. I shake off JJs hand from my arm and I look at Hotch.

"Me? I can't work this? Hotch She's your daughter! How can you say you can but I can't?! I'm leaving. I'm not going to sit around, waiting for some dogs."
I push around the others and rush out, its been raining and I can't loose what tail I might have. I get under our window and there are more petals and mud, some blood being washed away by the rain. I follow the petals and blood to a phone, there's a small pile of flowers then the trail gets lesser. I start to run through the streets and shadows, following the tracks before they're gone. I get under an older bridge and there's a large pile of flowers turned dark red and violet in mud and a small pool of blood. Then it stops. It just stops. It can't just stop here. Where did she go? Did she get in a car? Did someone take her? What happened? I thought we were getting somewhere- what happened? where are you?..blu.?