t w o

Sorry I'm really late putting this up school is stressful and I'm in sports and its really hard for me to write when I'm so tired. I've been working on this for a while but only add little bits at a time so its probably not even that good its kind of hard to judge on my part, it would help me out a lot if you put suggestions in the comments like they can be good or bad. I love you all for reading this, and like this chapter idk if the next chapters gonna be up this week or next month its just whenever i have time, and if i get more reads, votes, and comments maybe i will update sooner.

I'm actually kind of afraid to play this game, and although I most likely wont see him again after this, there are many things that I have done in my life that I am ashamed of and haven't told anyone. Why would I even want to tell Ashton this stuff anyways, hes just gonna laugh at my face and probably go around and tell everyone all the embarrassing things I have done. I cant trust him, I can barely trust anyone. The only way I was going to tell him anything was if we got to know each other and he proved to me I can trust him, so that's exactly what I was going to do.

"So you want to play this game don't you? Then we are going to get to know each other a little better because quite frankly I don't trust you with this information I could possibly tell you and you were 'too cool' for me so the only words that were exchanged between us in High School was you making fun of my clothes." Which was actually very true and I liked my clothes and I didn't see anything wrong with them they were just band tees like sorry I wasn't trying to impress anyone its high school not the runway.

"My name is Ashton Fletcher..." and that was the moment I have waiting for my entire life...I can finally make fun of him for something. Fletcher like what kind of name is that? Literally its some phineas and ferb shit. I know it was really mean of me but I just started laughing. "haha I know very funny can I continue?"

"Sure Ashton Fletcher please continue" if only I knew this in high school I doubt he told anyone I wouldn't if Iwere him.

"Anyways my name is Ashton Fletcher Irwin im 20 years old an have a secret interest in music that no one but you knows about" See what Idon't understand is why would you hide the fact that you like music because its not something that you should be ashamed of at all. "Your turn"

"My name is Savanna Marie Morris im also 20 and I have an obvious interest in music but unlike you I'm not ashamed to admit that to anyone. I also enjoy running don't ask why because I actually don't know." Now that I think about it there really isn't anything interesting to tell about me, all I did in high school was read and study, or at least that's what everyone thought I did.

"Running? Like outside? I prefer the gym to be quite honest but I do enjoy the occasional run." I totally would of guessed he's a gym person, he would lift just to impress all the girls. Classic tool. Now that he mentions it his arms kind of are huge and attractive.

"I don't like running at the gym, because you just look at the same things over and over, there aren't any trees or landscape to look at. That's why I loved cross country, the courses were always different." I actually really enjoyed cross country. Even though I complained about going to practice everyday of my life, it was one of the things I really missed about high school, and the team wasn't just a team, it was a family.

"Since when did u do cross country? I went to one of the meets to cheer on one of my friends I didn't see you there. And by the way the treadmills were right in front of the squat station so who's the real winner here." He's so ignorant sometimes I want to take a bat and swing it at his head.

"I saw you at that meet I remember because that was the meet I got my pr and I was the happiest I've ever been. a solid 19.57 but no one seemed to care not even my teammates bc they were so infatuated with you." it's true I pushed my ass so hard for that race and I only got a few pats on the back after that I wasn't even that proud of myself anymore.

"Oh my God, I didn't know that I promise you I didn't do that on purpose . I swear if I would have known I would have said congratulations or something. I'm so sorry really."

"yeah whatever don't worry about it the past is the past you can't change anything."

"I might not be able to change what happened but I can make up for it. Maybe we can go out sometime and if you're not into it then we can just go for the shits and giggles and I can buy you some food." Food sounds so good right now I didn't have the chance to get anything to eat before I got stuck in here, I was going to grab something down by the lobby.

Right on cue my stomach decides to growl louder than a freaking lion, great who knows how long we are going to be stuck in here. "You hungry?" he says with a small cute adorable laugh at the end. Oh great I just called him cute and adorable whats wrong with my head.

"Yeah I waited to get something to eat downstairs so I haven't eaten yet, but ill be fine." Truth is I don't know how much of this I can take I'm starving and I need to get out of here Kate is probably waiting on me is she worried? Probably not.

"No you seem starving here, I have a granola bar take it." Did he poison it or something because I don't think he would ever offer me food. Or what if hes just being nice to me to get a hold of my secrets, but I'm starving and would do anything for food right now.

"Are you sure aren't you hungry?"

"Nah I ate up in my room before I came down I'm not hungry, but you are so take it." Well if he insists.

"Thanks" I replied sheepishly. Giving me food is a big step up on the friendship ladder, but he's closer to hell than heaven right now.

Most people mature after high school like your supposed to and hopefully Ashton is one of them. Even after what he did to me and other people in high school if he did change hes basically the full package. Hes got the looks, the good music taste (I saw his phone background and atl is fav), and don't forget the charm. To everyone else he was perfect everyone wanted him, and I would be lying if I didn't. But that doesn't make up for what he did in high school.

"So how long have we been in here for?"

"A little over 2 hours, how long do you think we are gonna be stuck in here?" he said. 2 hours it feels more like 5 but just a very silent 5 hours.

"Ugh seriously do they even know we are in here hopefully soon I need to pee."

"Oh god I forgot that might be a problem just don't mention it or else im going to need to go too."

"OK,OK but if we just happen to be in here for lets say 10 hours what will happen?"

"Well I have a water bottle with me but idk how that's gonna work for you I've seen it try to happen at a party and it didn't work out so well. worst case we both piss our pants."

great this is just great.

"well might as well start the questions" lets get this party started.

This is way shorter than my last chapter but i wanted to give you guys something to read so here you go. I hope you like it even though it isn't my best work ever i tried so i get one of those you tried stars. pls rate and comment to get a faster update ily. it wasn't showing this chapter was on for me so idk what happened but hopefully it works now.