Episode 2

Reys POV
Two weeks passed by fairly quickly as I was trying to settle in slowly growing closer to my new friend. I decided to pull out my phone to tell Gwen that I was going to Starbucks.
Since I had basically a free period and knew that coffee was going to be needed.

Messages: Gwen
Rey- "Hey Gwen I'm picking up coffee, u gonna be here in a bit?"
Gwen- "Sure, I as always could use some. I'll tell you when I'm close."
Rey- "sure thing, when your closer I'll start your order."
Gwen- "Tanks!"

I slid my phone into my pocket grabbing my drink then going into a corner of the place to do some studying and tinkering. I soon realized a familiar face in the corner next to me. "Hey Finn" I nudged the sleeping figure. "You ok?"

His sleepy eyes woke up. "Oh! Hey rey..." he said still groggy. "Sorry, I'm always seeking out quiet places to sleep."

"Well I'm sorry for waking you, you know sleeping like that though can give you cramps... trust me I've been through the worst..." I said holding back a giggle. I then pulled out my saber which was finally again almost done.

"Look at that you fixed it! How long until its fully done?" He looked super excited. "I'd say another two weeks." I said as I picked it up. "Would have been done had that dark long haired tall jerk friend of yours hadn't destroyed it!!" i almost screamed. Why was I so mad at him, I hadn't even met him yet.

"Remember what I said he isn't as an 'Insufferable' Jerk many people make him out to be, he has his moments." Finn pointed out to me. "Well I guess I'll just have to find that out later... However until then I have decided to despise him." I said with a slight sly smile. "At this moment I don't know him but what I do know is that he wasn't watching his steps and in turned ruined my personal project."

"Okay well I hope you will get to see him the way I do, but for now I have to leave I have a class soon." He said smiling and standing up grabbing his stuff from beside him. "Have a good rest of your day Rey." He said smiling yet again.

"Okay well see you around!" Gwen should be coming soon so I checked my phone as Finn left. 

Messages: Gwen

Gwen- alright I'm out! Coming Girl!

Rey- Ok

Gwen- You know what I want *Winky face*

Rey- Of Course!! comin right Up

Gwen- Thanks Girl

Gwen comes into the Starbucks and sets her stuff at the table as I grab her coffee bringing it to the table. 

"So whats the agenda for the rest of the day?" Gwen asks me.

"Well I have to go to Mathematics... Then studying In the study hall." I answered her question. 

"Okay well I have to go to that building to wanna walk with?" Gwen started picking up her stuff that she just put down. "Yeah of course!" I then grabbed my stuff and we both walked out. 

-Time Skip-

We walked into the building seeing the infamous group of handsome Rich men being surrounded by their usual posy of crazy fan-girls. I noticed something though seemed a bit different then normal though. There was a larger separation from them and the girls but seemed to be that one of the girls was standing more in The middle looking a bit pale. 

"This will be interesting." I whispered to Gwen. This was only the second time I had actually seen them together this close. 

"I REALLY LIKE YOU KYLO! PLEASE ACCEPT MY GIFT!" I heard the girl standing close to them say really loudly and slightly broken. I looked up only to see him look at her disgusted, he then proceeded to grab the gift saying that he wouldn't accept it and that agirl like her shouldnt even dare talk to him. I was so mad at him, actually scratch that I was furious. Gwen took one look at me and decided not to bother with holding me back. I handed her my coffee and stormed up to the rude man. 

*SMACK!!* The sound of collision between my hand and his face echoed throughout the hall. "How dare You! Who are you to be so rude Hot Shot! You think your such a big man but look at you, A Child! To scared to actually confront anyone like an adult..." I was already mad at him before for ruining my saber but now he dare break that poor girls heart in the rudest way possible. 

Kylos POV

I stepped back a step due to the impact of the smack I had just received. " What the Heck!" I yelled and look down to see an angry frustrated girl. "Who do you think you are! You smacked me." she continues to go on about me being a child and not being an adult about anything. "I'm sorry Hun... Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" I retorted back to her. "How do you not know who I am?"

"Of course I know who you are! You are a Jerk that doesn't know how to be polite and acts like a child... Due to what, Your families rich!" She takes heavy breaths. "How about you just because your'e families rich does that mean you can be an insufferable Jerk!" Her British accent came through thickly with her angry words, it was honestly kinda hot though I wasn't going too admit it. I heard Finn chuckle behind me but decided to ignore him. 

"Oh and you think you know me?" I said honestly very calmly. 

"Well this is the first time we met but I've heard things from many people and one of the other times you passed by you stepped on my project and it was nearing finished then I had to take a few steps back." I smirked. 

"Hmm... well its probably something stupid any way some garbage no doubt." I replied and she seemed to only get madder, and lifted her hand again to smack me again only this time I grabbed her arm. "Better rethink that hun!" I replied snarkily pulling her closer to me to whisper in her ear then I let go of her arm. I stormed off afterwards and went to my hangouts with the boys following me. 

Later-

"Well that was interesting to say the least." Hux said sitting down into one of our chairs. 

Most of them decided not to speak of it as I went over to my practice area. After a while I stopped and Smiled. "You know what, she has managed to get so down into my nerves, boys lets repay her for what she said and did." 

"Like?" Poe questioned. 

"Well nothing will really be done on our part but we will spread some word around and of course any of the girls that saw earlier would be glad to oblige to the request. Lets get her to quite this school to prove she messed with the wrong person."

"Do you really think that is a good idea?" Finn said. "I have talked with her previously she seemed to be a strong person, You will probably ruin her life more than make her quite this school." 

"I've already made up my mind and plus she deserves this for calling me a child and smacking me." I said raising my Sabre, in which whenever I did no one talked to me and that was good.