Episode 1

Rey walked up to the university she was now going to attend "Breathe!" She told herself. At least it wasn't Highschool. 

She decided the first step was to take things to her dorm room and get things set up. She walked in seeing A new face standing across from her. 

"Hello, I'm Gwen though my friends call me Phasma for some reason. And you are?" She asked holding out her hand in which I took after setting down my bags on the floor.

"Oh, Im Rey! Its nice to meet you. Did you already pick a bed?" I motioned to the room.

"No ill let you choose, I could care less if I had a window I'll be fine without one if you want it?" She pointed to the bed with blue sheets. 

I thought about it for a second. "You know what I think ill take the bed then." I go over to my new bed sitting my stuff on it. "Wow!" I looked out over the schools campus seeing a beautiful water fountain with a huge Pool. Looking closer I see couples all around it and then looking around the rest of it trying to ignore all the kissing couples feeling like a creepy person I see a group of seemingly handsome guys whom had girls swarming all around them. "Hey Gwen?" I motion her over. "Who are they?"

"Oh... Just the richest guys this school has." She Points to each one giving me their names. "The one right there with short black curly hair, that's Poe his family are major supporters for the  Military though their job is unknown." She moved her hand over to one of the other guys. "That's Hux." She said pointing to the ginger hair colored man. "I honestly think hes kinda hot but hes very cold. And that there is Finn." She pointed at the black man who hand a kind face. she then pointed at the 4th man standing saving him for last. "And that's Kylo, he... Is a jerk but is the most handsome as well as the richest in the group, His family owns the largest company in which hes learning to run Since his fathers retirement leaving the company to another man until Kylo is old enough." 

I had to agree that all the men were good looking. "Guess Ill run into them sometime..." I turned as Gwen moved from my bed. I was still looking out the window. 

"Hey! do you want to go get a coffee there is a Starbucks here on campus not too far."

"I'd like that, but let me get into something a little more presentable."

"Oh sure, go ahead ill wait, I need to unpack some things anyway." She pointed to her silver suitcase. 

I go to the bathroom letting down two of the buns i had done earlier knowing id need to keep my hair out of both my face and my armpits. I later came out and motioned that I was ready to Gwen. In which she turned around and we both headed out. 

"What are you here for?" Gwen broke the silence as we walked up to the Starbucks.

"Well im here to study Engineering." I smiled as I quite enjoyed the subject. "You?" I motioned to her with my head as we walked in. 

"Criminal Justice. The idea had always intrigued me." She seemed to be the type of person who would take up that kind of job. 

I ordered my coffee then went to a table outside slowly sipping on my warm beverage. This was it. "Ah!" The moment had finally come and she was surprised to have gotten into such a prestigious College, safe to say her grades were what pulled her through. Her family had died leaving her with a trusted friend of theirs and her new guardian who treated her like her own daughter. "Sooo, any Ideas what classes you got?" I asked Gwen.

"Well I left my stuff in the room that says all that stuff but we can compare when we get back." 

"Okay! Well I can tell Gwen you and I will be great friends." Again I was shaking her hand then she laughed.