Intro

-- Intro --

Jason Voorhees is a ruthless-cold blooded killer. All through his life he had been bullied and tormented. At the age of six, his father had abandoned him, to leave only him and his mother. At the age of seven he drowned in Camp Crystal Lake, where his mom worked as the cook, and went crazy after Jason's death. Jason awoken from the dead, vowing to avenge his mother and promising to her butchered head, that he would get rid of all the evil that comes to Crystal Lake.

~~~~

Dylan Lotty is a seventeen year-old girl, also known as the goody-two shoes of the small town, Carlo Tina, Texas. She's the heart and soul of the elders at the nursing home, loving them as her own, and bringing joy to their life and hers. When her crazy yet loving best-friend, Courtney Stults, asks her to go camping she refuses at first but finally gives in. Will this be the end of her or just the beginning?

--------

I do not own any characters except my OCs and the story plot. All Copyrights go to their rightful owners.

Warning: I have never watch any of the Friday The 13th movies. I only know what I've heard and read about Jason and Crystal Lake. I have no idea really where Camp Crystal Lake is so I just put it in Texas cause its easier for me.

Also I'm a slow writer and I have another book I'm writing so just please bare with me. Umm.. Yeah! I think that's all I have to say! I hope y'all enjoy the book!

If y'all have any ideas or thoughts about the book, I would love to hear them!