Chapter 37 (Mature Content)

Start from the beginning

---------------

The first thing Tracy became aware of was the smell of fresh new sheets that hadn't quite lost the "store smell" even though they've been washed. She also detected Jonathan's unique scent. Her eyes were still closed as she tried to piece together what happened.

"About time you woke up." a voice said next to her ear.

Tracy let out a strangled scream and tried to jump up but landed on the floor instead. Carla sat on a stuffed chair next to the bed chuckling at her.

"Ow!" Tracy said glaring at Carla.

Carla laughed, "you looked like a walrus trying to get stable on a floating ice block."

"You're mean." Tracy said trying to untangle herself from the covers. Looking around she saw that she was in Jonathan's old room.

"So what happened?" Carla asked, "Jonathan mind linked me in panicky Alphaness saying you had past out."

Jonathan, Erik, and Jack walked into the room followed by Reilly and Landon.

Jonathan immediately rushed to Tracy's side drawing her up to kiss her lips. Jack made his way over to kiss Carla.

"Can we save the 'make out' time for later? Preferably after I've left?" Landon asked.

"Shh..." Reilly said, "We might get a free peep show. On second thought ew... they're my sisters."

Tracy groaned as everyone glared at Reilly, "I was trying to locate the potion that Tiffany used."

Carla's face turned dark at the mention of Tiffany's name.

"Dang. You look scary." Tracy said.

Carla swallowed, Jack immediately rubbed circles on her back while placing kisses on the side of her head. Calmer but still furious, Carla asked, "Well what did you find out?"

"It was a set up." Tracy said, "Someone wanted to give us a message."

Tracy told them about what the stranger had said.

"First, I'm going to murder that bitch. Isiah? Gideon's nephew?" Carla asked.

"I don't know any others." Tracy said.

"They're vampires," Jonathan spat out still not liking Gideon.

"Oh stop being a baby." Tracy said.

Jonathan's growl rumbled in his chest. The males in the room could sense the danger and shifted uncomfortably lowering their heads in submission. Since mating, the need to show dominance and possessiveness had increased. Camilla had warned her about it and said that it would decrease slightly after the first month.

Tracy rolled her eyes, "starting to regret this whole mating thing a little bit." she muttered quietly but not quietly enough.

Jonathan eyes turned nearly black in rage. All the males knew to leave, the only one Jonathan wouldn't hurt even when angry was his mate. Jack grabbed Carla's hand and lead her out. Reilly opened his mouth but Erik smacked upside the head in warning him not to throw out some smart ass remark. Landon shut the door firmly.

Tracy huffed watching everyone exit, "You didn't need to be so-"

"Shut up!" Jonathan snapped cutting her off.

He radiated pure dominance and the lust in his eyes made her into a dripping hot mess.

Tracy's mind ran on at a jumbled pace, Looking that damn sexy should be outlawed. But then again he would be a great marketing image for Tide. Just imagine all the women that suddenly need to wash their undies. That alone would make millions. Ha! Money laundering.

"Get on your hands and knees." he said in that dark dangerous tone, snapping Tracy back from her wayward thoughts.

Trembling Tracy sat up in the middle of the bed and got into position. She only had a large t-shirt, Jonathan's by the smell of it, and her comfortable cotton undies. He got on the bed behind her and pulled her shirt up to the middle of her back. Grabbing the waistband of the white underwear, he roughly pulled them down.

Jonathan moved to her left side facing her uncovered bottom. He stroked the soft skin of her exposed flesh making her shiver with need.

"You test my patience little girl. Do you know what happens to bad girls?" Jonathan's voice was as smooth as caramel and as dark as chocolate.

Tracy shook her head, "No daddy."

Tracy froze, where the heck did that come from?

Jonathan suddenly slapped her right cheek hard making she yelp in surprise. He held her firmly as she tried to squirm away.

"Un uh." he said as he ran a teasing finger over her glistening pussy, "bad girls get punished. I want you to count for daddy, babygirl."

Oh. My. Cheezits! She thought as desire washed over her as Jonathan spoke such naughty words.

Without warning he brought his hand down on her left cheek.

"Count for daddy." he said.

"One, daddy." Tracy said loving the excitement of being in his grip and the warmth that the spanking left behind.

"Two, daddy."

Jonathan one again started the play with her slit. Teasing her to the edge before smacking her again.

"Count," he whispered the reminder in her ear.

"Three." Tracy moaned trying to push her bottom out while clenching her thighs.

"F-four." she says wanting him to hit harder.

"Five! Daddy please!" she pleads as a liquid desire runs down her legs and the smell of arousal is overwhelming.

"You're doing really good, babygirl." he says silkily, running a soothing hand over her pink bottom, "You're halfway there."

He strikes again, "Six!"

"Seven!"

"Uh, Eight!"

"Nine!"

"Ten!" she screamed collapsing.

He administered the last strokes quickly. Tracy's ass was now red. Jonathan knelt behind her, roughly shoving her legs apart. He buried his face in warm flesh while lapping at the sweet nectar dripping there. Tracy clutched the bed sheets as she moaned. Held on the brink of ecstasy, Jonathan pulled away long enough to free his straining cock. Lifting her hips he slowly inserted his hard rod into her tight sheath. Tracy moaned as he hits her g-spot. Slowly moving back and forth allowing her to adjust to his size. Impatient, Tracy began to grind her ass against him.

Chuckling, Jonathan grabbed her hips and roughly shoves his entire length deep into her touching her cervix. Tracy shattered into a million pieces as Jonathan pounded into her warm convulsing channel.

"Shit," he cussed feeling her walls greedily clutch his cock.

"Oh daddy!" she cried as a second orgasm built.

"That's right baby girl, cum for daddy, cum all over his cock" he groaned, reaching over to rub the protruding bud in a circular motion as stars burst in front of her eyes. Her orgasm triggered his own and he let's stream after stream of cum fill her to overflowing.

They lay together as exhaustion takes over and they both drifted into a dreamless sedate slumber. 

=================================

They going at it like bunnies.

If I were ever to write a purely erotic novel, I'd use Wererabbits. By the way... I actually did end up writing a book about Wererabbits. It's on my profile. Has a white bunny on the cover.

Comment and vote please. Thanks!