Chapter 5: Garden

"I grew a flower that can't be bloomed in a dream that can't come true

"I grew a flower that can't be bloomed in a dream that can't come true." –BTS' Fake Love

They say the best things in the world are the most beautiful ones.

About a million times that you have heard the same phrase over, and over, and over again. "You're a beautiful princess." But you're not perfect.

If ever "PERFECT" does exist, "How does it feel to be perfect?"

You wanted to be perfect, with the thought of having hopes your family could be complete again. But you don't know how to be perfect. You don't know how to make your family to be complete.

"How?"

_ _ _

You woke up in a sudden voice speaking across your room. "This would be enough for her, if ever this happens again call me immediately."

"Yes, doc." A feminine voice of a girl in a white uniform answered.

Your eyes traveled the room. A full white room, with chairs and a table. On top of the table is a beautiful bouquet of red and white roses—how could they know my favorite flowers? You thought.

"What happened?" You asked to the female nurse, while she's organizing the medicines in the small table next to your bed.

"You lack out of blood, don't worry you'll be okay." She responded.

"Who brought me here?" You asked.

"Your brother. He will come back in any minute." The nurse response, while forming a smile on her lips.

_ _ _

Ah hour had already passed, and you became bored staring on the plain white walls of the room and watching some boring shows on the TV. You have decided to explore the hospital. You walked outside of the building, and you found a beautiful garden filled with crystal blue roses.

"Wow" You awed to the beauty you see.

You walk further to explore the garden, until you see a wooden benches under a roofed glass cottage.

A man in a yellow button down shirt and a pants was sitting in one of the benches. You felt comfort.

A sudden comfort. A comfort you have never felt before.

"Hi" The man said facing your direction, with a smile formed in his lips.

"J-jimin" You answered with questionable look formed in your face.

"You're new here?" Jimin said.

"Y-yes. And you?" You asked.

"Ive been here for a few months now. I go back and forth."

"They don't want to let go of me" He continued.

In that moment everything changed, you felt safe. You felt like there's nothing to worry about.

You felt a pair of hands holding your hands, and pulling you into a warm hug. A hug you didn't know you needed.

"Everything is beautiful, because of you." Jimin said, softly, with gentleness and with assurance that he would protect you.

"You can come with me, if you want. I promise to keep you safe. I promise I would give love to you every day, and every minute of your life." He continued, with a smile forming in his lips.

You found yourself smiling, and tears forming in your eyes.

You now believed that perfect things are the most beautiful ones.

_ _ _

But what if everything would just vanish in any moment?

_ _ _

Lily's note:

Sorry for the long absence. I wanted to finish writing this story first, before posting updates so that I won't feel the rush and stress about this.