A glare from Koko Ci caused Gopal to take a step back as he stammered, "W-well, I meant in a good way! Err... I meant...Ow!"

Ying smacked Gopal, "Shut it, Gopal!"

"That's not an ordinary gun. That's a sniper, right Commander?" Yaya looked at the gun in awe. She never saw a gun this close before, not to mention a sniper gun. Commander Koko Ci rubbed the gun gently.

"Yes, it is a sniper gun, Yaya. It was my choice of weapon before I been promoted as commander. But I stop using it for years, even before the promotion."

Ying scratched his head in confusion, "Why you stop using it?"

"I have my reasons." Dalik looked at Koko Ci with an understanding look.

Koko Ci noticed Dalik looked at him but he ignored him as he added, "However, considering our current situation, its decided that I should use it again."

"Are you sure you know how to use it, Commander?" Gopal said teasingly.

A smack from Ying caused Gopal rubbed his head with a pout. "I am just asking..."

"He is the professional. In fact, as far as I know, no one in TAPOPS can shoot as accurate as him. Koko Ci was once known as 'The Centrum' because he always hit the target."

Yaya and Gopal looked at Commander Koko Ci in amazement.

"That's amazing but how do you know that?" Ying looked at Dalik in suspicious, she still not trusted the racoon despite the assurance from Cahaya earlier.

"Of course I know, I was his partner before this."

Gopal, Yaya and Ying looked at Dalik in surprise, "You were with TAPOPS before?!"

Dalik chuckled as Commander Koko Ci sighed. "Enough of that! That's all in the past. Gopal, come with me. You too Dalik. Even with Cahaya's technique, I still need to keep an eye of you, Admiral's order."

Gopal walked behind the small commander and Dalik, still surprised with the revealed information as he stared at those two with a question look while muttered softly, "I can't believe it! Commander with that racoon?! As partners?!"

Commander Koko Ci ignored Gopal mutters as they walked, Dalik occasionally chuckled along the way. "Its amusing to see my involvement with TAPOPS before is tightly sealed, since we were so popular back then."

"Shut up, there are reasons why it was sealed and you know it."

"One of them is personal I assume?"

Koko Ci ignored Dalik's question. They walked until reached the end of the earth wall. Gopal looked around and saw no one around. "Why are we here?"

Commander Koko Ci tapped his foot impatiently. "Where are they anyway?"

A loud sound was heard above them and saw a small spaceship hovering. The small spaceship was round shaped, has two seats with small wings and engine at the back. Gopal looked up in awe "Wow!"

Commander Koko Ci smiled, "It is an old scout spaceship, it has limited weaponry, but we can use this to attack from above."