"Yaya, Ying, you guys okay?"

The girls looked behind them and smiled.

"Gopal!"

Gopal waved happily as he walked towards the girls with Commander Koko Co behind him and...

"You?!"

Dalik snickered as Commander Koko Ci calmed the girls down. "Don't worry, he will not do anything."

"Isn't he supposed to be in shackles?!" Ying glared at Dalik who ignored her altogether as he stared at the green mush Daun's made.

"Actually, its my doing."

Cahaya smiled at the girls.

"What do you meant, Cahaya?" asked Yaya.

"Remember the technique I used on Captain Kaizo before?"

"Yeah?" The girls remembered the panic moment when Cahaya explained to them about the technique.

"I used the same technique on that racoon, with a little tweak I might add." Cahaya smirked as he added, "If he don't want to be in pieces, he will not do anything such as escaping. So don't worry. He is perfectly fine walking around by himself."

The girls shuddered in fear. Cahaya was truly scary.

Angin walked to the small group as he addressed Yaya. "Have you seen Original?"

"I saw him with Fang earlier. They probably gone to Nomi's location."

Angin whispered to Cahaya as he pulled the light elemental power aside, "Did you feel that?"

Cahaya nodded, "Yeah..."

"We should go there."

Cahaya shook his head, "No, Original would want us to protect his friends. We will wait for further instructions from him or Tanah."

Angin frowned, "But what if..."

"Angin, we are linked to him. We will know if anything happens. Don't worry."

The others were unaware about the silent conversation as Commander Koko Ci was relying the instructions from Admiral Tarung to Yaya, Ying and Gopal.

"Admiral ordered Yaya and Ying to stay at this base and defend it. Gopal, you are coming with me."

"Eh, why would I?! I think I should stay with them too!" Gopal gulped.

"Your power is suitable to partner with me."

"What do you meant Commander?" Yaya asked.

"This is what make Gopal as my partner possible."

Koko Ci opened the briefcase, and a standard sniper gun perfectly laid in the briefcase.

Dalik whispered as he saw the gun, "The Accuratus."

"A gun?! And its big, bigger than you, Commander!"