"Ah yes, the shadow manipulator. You are strong, and yet you willing to throw your live for the weak? A useless feat, don't you think?"

Nomi made a signal with his free hand and two pirates suddenly pulled Fang aside roughly, holding his hands on his back. Fang growled as he struggled to get free, but failed.

Nomi laughed madly as he saw Boboiboy struggled to stand but failed. Apparently the pain in his head has sapped all his strength.

Nomi aimed the gun at the kneeling human cub, "Don't worry, you will not die alone. I am going kill all your friends and I will dry out all the sources on Earth until no creature can live in that planet anymore, a pity that you will not get to see all that."

"Fang..." Boboiboy looked at Fang as he tried to reach his fried weakly. Fang struggled again but the pirates held him tightly, he also at his limit after fighting non-stop earlier. Fang looked at Nomi fearfully who about to pull the trigger. "No! Stop!"

Nomi just laughed as he hissed, "Goodbye, Elemental Master."

Nomi pulled the trigger.

Boboiboy closed his eyes as he braced himself for the impending pain but the bullet never hit him as a blade managed to slice the bullet into two and exploded. Nomi looked surprised as he took a step back.

"What the-?"

"Hello my foolish disciple."

Boboiboy looked at the small figure in front of him warily, "W-why are you h-helping me?"

"Don't you think highly of me. I am doing this merely because of Koko Ci."

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Earlier on ...

Yaya went back to the temporary base after Captain Kaizo ordered her to rest for a bit. She was shocked when TEMPUR-A soldiers suddenly charged in the battle. She also saw Fang with Boboiboy flew towards the bright light, probably to stop Nomi.

Yaya landed as Ying greeted her happily, "Yaya!"

"Ying!"

"Are you okay?" Ying looked at her best friend's appearance worriedly as she saw some bruises on her face and hands.

Yaya smiled, "I am fine, though some of Daun's herbs will be great actually right now."

Ying nodded before she shouted for the leaf elemental power.

"Daun! We need some herbs over here!"

Daun, who already acted as some sort of field doctor at the temporary base since his herbs were amazing in reducing pain and the wounds seem to heal faster compared to normal medicines. The TEMPUR-A doctors were turning to the leaf elemental power for the herbs as well as they observed him in amazement. If they met under different circumstances, the doctors probably have a field day right now.

Daun came and gave some green mush to Yaya. "Here you go. Get some rest, okay?"

"Where is Ochobot?" Yaya wondered.

"He is resting in his portable charger. Admiral wants him to be in full power and ready to use the teleportation power if needed," said Daun. He saw the small yellow power sphere earlier when the reinforcement arrived.