Part - 17

Swarna got ready for Teej.. she was about to check her phone.. she saw the notification and was about to open it but she heard Dadi calling her name.. so she went and thought to see it later.

•••••

Next day,

Morning..

Kartik woke up and saw her sleeping resting her head on his shoulder..

He kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly..

Kartik - (in his mind) thank you krishnaji.. Meri life mein Naira ko bhejne ke liye.. main Bata nahi sakta ki main kitna khush hu..

Naira was stirring in sleep as she will be waking up now.. he was admiring her that how cute she's looking like a small kid.. She opened her eyes and saw him staring at her.. she blushed with his constant gaze..

Naira - good morning

Kartik - good morning (kissing on her cheek)

Naira - Aise Kya dekh rahe ho?

Kartik - main apni Biwi ko dekh raha hu.. Tumhe koi problem?

She nooded in No..

Naira - ab agar dekhna ho gaya ho toh uthne dijiye mujhe nahne jaana hai..

Kartik - pehle ek kissi toh do..

She gave a kiss on his cheek..

Naira - ab toh jaane dijiye mujhe .

Kartik - yeh waali nahi yeh waali (pointing towards his lips) yeh waali..

She blushed..

He moved his face forward and kept his lips on hers. She closed her eyes. Suddenly his phone rang.. Braking their moment.

Kartik - ( irritated) iss wakt kaun hai.

It was his PA's call from office so he cutted the call..

Naira - cut Kyu Kiya..

Kartik - usse chodo.. Chalo apna kaam continue karte hai. 

He was about to kiss her but again his call came..

Kartik - isse main chodunga nahi.. baar baar mujhe pareshan kiye jaaraha hai..

Naira - koi zaroori kaam hoga baat Kar lijiye..

He picked up the call.. he was talking on the phone.. she was pleading to let her go but he wasn't listening and was making his hold more tighter..

So she gave in and rest her head on his shoulders.. She kissed on his cheek tightly to which his mind got distracted and like that she was distracting him..

PA - Hello.. sir are u listening..

Kartik - Ha.. Yes..

She chuckled.. He ended the call..

Kartik - yeh sab Kya tha..

Naira - Kya tha?

Kartik - zyaada bholi mat bano..

With this he was about to tickle her but she ran away.. she went out towards the swimming pool area.. and he was chasing her..

Naira - Kartik please rukh jaiye ab..

Kartik - Aise kaise..

He held her and suddenly his leg got slipped and they fell inside the pool..

Naira - Ahh.. kartik mujhe swimming nahi aati..

She hugged him tightly being scared..
He too responded her hug.. While hugging he shifted her hair at one shoulder.. He than kissed on her neck.. She closed her eyes in response and clutched his shirt..

KAIRA - Match made in heavenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें