Part - 12

Naira - Somebody please open the door.. (banging the door)
Kartik ko call karti hu.. oh no yaha toh network hi nahi pakad raha hai..

It's been almost an hour and she was feeling suffocated there as it was a small dark cabin and no air and she was sweating.

Kartik's cabin,

Kartik - Mera phone Lagta hai Conference room mein hi reh gaya.. main hi le aata hu..

He came to 5th floor. And went towards conference room took his mobile and again went towards the lift. As he was going in suddenly his eyes fell on something outside the lift. He picked it up..

Kartik - yeh bracelet toh Naira ka hai. Par yaha Kya karega.. hosakta hai same kisi employee ka ho..

He ignored and went back to his cabin.

Kartik - Naira ko call kardeta hu.. akeli bor ho rahi hogi..

He took his phone and called Naira.. but it was unreachable. He than called at the Villa. A staff picked it up. And he came to know that Naira has came to office with lunch.

Kartik - Naira yaha aayi toh abhi Tak pochi Kyu nahi.. Driver ko call karta hu.

Driver informed him that they have already reached 1 hour before..
He became shocked.

Kartik - Matlab woh bracelet naira ka hi tha.

He hurriedly went back to the 5th floor. He was checking all the cabins on that floor.

Kartik - kahi par bhi nahi hai woh toh.. (suddenly his eyes went on the last cabin) yaha nahi hosakti yeh toh Bahar se band hai aur waise bhi woh waha Kyu jaigi.. phir bhi ek baar check Kar deta hu..

He opened the door and saw her laying on the ground unconscious. "NAIRA" he exclaimed. He bend down and kept her head on his lap.

Kartik - (worriedly cupping her face) Naira.. naira please utho.. yeh toh uth hi nahi rahi hai (moist eyes)

He picked her up and took her in his cabin. And made her lay on the couch. And sprinkled some water on her face. She was slowly opening his eyes.. He got relieved and kissed on her forehead. And made her sit properly and hugged her..

Kartik - tum thik hona..?

She nooded. He made her drink some water.

Kartik - Naira.. tum waha kaise pochi.. ?

Naira - main aapke cabin mein aarahi thi. Par Lagta hai mein koi galat cabin mein poch gayi.

Kartik - par Mera cabin 5th floor pe nahi 12th floor mein hai.

Naira - Kya.. Lekin mujhe ek employee ne kaha tha ki 5th floor mein last cabin aapka cabin hai.. Aur Jaise hi main cabin mein gayi peche se Lagta hai kisine lock kardiya.

Kartik - (angrily) kaun tha woh jisne Tumhe wrong information diya.. batao woska naam main chodunga nahi usse?

Naira - nahi Kartik it's okay. Rehene dijiye

Kartik - Nahi batao mujhe..

She told him.

He called his PA and told to call Samaira right now..

Kartik - Call Samaira here in my cabin right now.

PA - okay sir.

He left
Naira was about to say something. Before she could say anything he interrupted.

KAIRA - Match made in heavenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें