♡ fifteen ♡

chenle sat awkwardly, with jisung, watching him serve people with a bright smile on his face, but chenle could tell it was forced and fake.

jaemin then entered, and chenle pulled him out, "hyung! thank goodness your here!" jaemin raised an eyebrow in amusement, "uh, hi to you too. whats up?"

"i met this really cute guy that talked to me. he's in our school and his names junghoon. and hes interested in me! he wants to meet up with me on monday. but jisung heard me saying something about him and he got angry."

jaemin frowned, "wait, you said something about jisung or junghoon?" chenle sighed impatiently, "i said that jisung gets on my nerves, and he heard. then he got mad."

jaemin tilted his head, "so, is he mad at you?" chenle shrugged, "he said that we shouldn't fight. but he seemed mad at me, or bothered. his smile seems forced, not like usual."

jaemin frowned, nodding, "i think hes hurt. why the hell did you say that he gets on your nerves when he doesnt!?" chenle blushed, "i-i wanted to impress junghoon."

jaemin sighed, shaking his head, "chenle, chenle. what am i going to do with you? come on, lets go in. the others are gonna come any time now."

chenle nodded, entering. jaemin smiled at jisung, "hey, jisungie! you look stressed." jisung gave the older a forced smile, "we've never been that busy in a while!"

"yeah, chenle said you looked stressed." jaemin said, nudging the blonde haired boy. jisung nodded, "it was busy hectic. im suprsied chenle didnt die from boredom." he smiled at the older, that didn't seem that forced.

then, jeno, renjun, mark and donghyuck came in, "guys! guess what! its snowing!" donghyuck exclaimed, jumping up an down. jisungs eyes widened, "no way! really!? thats great!"

"and we were thinking, maybe we could go to that place where the they put the huge christmas tree? when your done your shift here, jisung."

chenle shook his head, "i-i can't." but no one listened, they just carried on talking. ignoring what the boy had said.

A/N: sooooo, yeah. thats chapter fifteen lmao. anyhoöøóôőœõ enjoy! :)