Birthday

It was one of their peaceful days. They just finished promotions. Maybe if they are lucky enough they'll have some break time before preparing for their next album.

Morning when everybody came to eat breakfast Jackson didn't seem to be in his cheery self. He is just sulking.

"Good morning, Jackson." Youngjae told flashing one of his sunshine smile.

"Good morning hyung. I am sorry I just prepared toast and omelets. Nothing more." He told without even looking at them.

"No problem, Seun-ah. You also have to take rest. If you want we can even order something you like for lunch." Jinyoung told him as he smiled at him. With that Jackson just starts to walk towards his room.

"What? Are you not gonna join us Seun-ah?" Jb asked before he could leave the dining area. "No hyung. I already ate." With that he left, didn't give much room to argue. Jb know he lied but he saved it for interrogate later.

After breakfast everybody is in living room except Jackson who still didn't came out of his shared room. Yugbam went to call him so that they can play together. When they entered the room, all they heard was buzz of Jackson's phone by notifications. His phone's screen was on because of the never ending notifications on the bedside table and Jackson was lying as he facing the walls.

"Jack, did you want to come to play with us?" Yugeom asked in a hopeful tone.

"No hyung. I ... I am tired" Jackson told them with a trying to be normal voice.

"Is everything alright, Jack?" Bambam asked. He didn't want to snuck into his personal space that's why he is asking rather than trying to pry on the person which he actually do with the other members. 'If it was Alex on Jackson's place. I would've ... no bam, you shouldn't compare them. They are different.' He told to himself as he slaps himself on his mind.

"Nothing hyung, just a normal head ache. I'll be fine." Jackson reassured him with that they left.

At the living room,

"What? Jackson has head ache? Maybe, I should make him some tea." Jinyoung told as he got up to go to the kitchen. That's when Jackson's room door opened and he came out. Everybody was shocked because his eyes were red and puffy seems like he had been crying the whole time.

"Can I go to the park? I think I need some fresh air." Jackson asked. Without even realizing Jb nodded his head. He just took that as a yes and left the house.

"Why you allowed him to go Jb?" Mark asked angrily.

"I don't know. I don't even realize when I was nodding." Jb told as he came to his senses. 'Why he looked so cute even when he is crying?' Jb thought to himself.

"He looked like he had been crying this whole time." Jinyoung pointed out.

"Maybe we can ask him when he come back home. We just have to give him some time to himself." Youngjae said.

"Maybe"

Everybody doing their own thing Jb and Jinyoung are reading books, Youngjae, Bambam and Yugeom were playing video games, while Mark who was tried to sleep, took out his phone to go into his social media. Upon many things what caught his attention was 'Happy Birthday Jackson'

"What the heck?"

"What happened Mark?"

"Did you guys know that today is Jackson's birthday?"

"No, wait ... really?!"

"Yes, fans are wishing him on the social media platform."

"Is this why he was crying today? Because, we didn't even wish him."

"Maybe. But we have to do something for him. He gifted for all of our birthdays."

"I have an idea. You guys take care of decoration. I am going to make something to replace cake. We don't have much time. Hurry up guys."

Jinyoung just disappeared into kitchen. The others just started writing with different colors on the paper they had, to make a Happy birthday poster. Then they just decorated the whole room with the plushies of squirtle Jackson had and the pictures of the squirtle that they drew. Jinyoung made something like cake as he promised with bread and choco spread and set it on the living room table. As if on cue they heard the sound of Jackson opening the front door.

They all got assembled in front of Jinyoung, who light the candle. They all yelled 'surprise' together. When Jackson saw that at first he was shocked the next second he was crying.

"We are sorry Jackson. We didn't know your birthday." Mark told as he neared Jackson to console him.

"Well, now make a wish." Bambam told. Jackson just wiped off his tears and hold Mark and Bambam's hands that were standing next to him. This shocked them all because Alex was the one who always do that on his birthday. They all just followed suit. After few seconds he blowed the candle.

"Sorry Seun-ah. We didn't got time to prepare cake for you. So, it's just prepared last minute with bread and choco spread." Jiyoung told.

"It's okay hyung, actually, this is the first birthday I am celebrating after everything. I just don't like to celebrate my birthday anymore." Jackson said with a trembling voice.

"Is this also because of your uncle and aunt?" Youngjae asked.

"No hyung. Actually my parents died today." He told as he tried to hold back the tears.

"We are sorry, Jack. Is that why you're crying earlier?" Mark asked.

"Yeah, maybe that's why he didn't leave the room. We should've done something before." Bambam told.

"No hyung. It's been years since my parents died. It just that one of our fans wished me by my nickname that my parents used to call me, Gaga. Actually it was after my Cantonese name Ga Yee." He explained. After hearing this everybody starts to hug him creating a big group hug. The day follows as they all enjoyed each other's company cuddling on the couch and watching enjoying the foods that ordered on Jackson's suggestion.

Jackson enjoyed every minute of today. Because he never thought they all spend this much time for him. They all spend the entire day with him. It was the happiest day in his life after his parents died. He smiled without even knowing that someone watching and taking pictures of them from far away.

On somewhere dark,

"They are all having fun with each other boss." A man told as he handed him the photos.

"Looks like that. But not so long..." the person who was sitting on the chair behind the table told as he placed a cigarette between his lips and lights it.

Because it is starting of the New Year I just didn't add any violence in this chapter. Hope you enjoyed this. 🎉Happy new year everybody🎉. 

✨🙏🙏🙏✨