Mistake

Early morning in the dorm,

Jackson was the first one to wakeup. He bathed fresh and made breakfast for everyone without making much noise. He decided to go to the dance class early. Because, he know once he debuted he didn't have much time to teach in the dance class.

He had passion for dance. He didn't have the need to work in the dance studio. But, he didn't want to use his parent's money or his dad's money. He just doesn't want to be a burden to anyone. His parents still send him money on various names. He knows his parents can't be with him, and they have a valuable reason to do so. Even though, he still want his parents to be with him.

With his thoughts about his parents, he didn't notice Jb came into the kitchen. He just went to cook for the members, but he noticed there already food was set on the table. He opened the lid; he didn't expect to see kimbap in there.

The food that Alex always used to cook for him. After Alex's death he avoided to eat it. Jb thought maybe Jinyoung made the food. He decided to wake everybody up, but before he could even took a step, all of them are emerged from their room one by one.

Jackson stood at the corner of the living room without knowing what to do. He thought he could go to the studio before anyone could wake up but now if he try to go outside or try to go to his room, one of them will notice.

'Maybe, they don't care even if he goes outside right?' with that thought he went to the front door.

Even before, he put his shoes on, Jinyoung called him to eat breakfast with them. Even though he is afraid of Jb, he didn't want to say no to Jinyoung. So he went and sat at the table beside Jinyoung. Jb maybe glared at him but he didn't have the courage to look at his direction.

He just prayed and started to eat his portion served for him.

He took only one bite but Younjae rushed to the wash room. Mark and Jb went after him to see if he is okay?

"Jinyoung, why did you put cucumber in it?" Jb asked as he came out of the wash room. "You know that Youngjae has allergy for cucumbers."

"Why are you asking me? You are the one that cooked." Jinyoung yelled.

Jackson was scared; he made a mistake without knowing. "Actually, I am the one that cooked." Jackson told in nearly a whisper. "I don't know that..." before he could finish it Jb strides across the room in split second and started to slap and punch him. Nobody expect that movement, but Mark, Jinyoung and Yugeom tried to pull Jb away.

Anger was the only thing that was on Jb's mind. He didn't even know what he was doing. He shakes off the others that tried to pull him away.

With his full anger Jb punched strong on his stomach. He couldn't even describe the pain in words. He just fell on to the floor as he clutched to his stomach to ease the pain. Somehow others managed to pull Jb away.

Younjae always scared to approach Jb at the time like this. But, he knew that he was the only one that can console Jb. So, with Mark and Jinyoung's help he pulled Jb into his room.

Bambam and Yugeom looked like scared cats, because, they never seen their leader in this much rage. But, when they looked at Jackson, he was collapsed to the floor clutching his stomach in a pathetic attempt to stop the pain. They rushed to his side. They pulled him away. Because, he was hurting more by the broken glass pieces on the floor. His right hand was already had cuts and glass pieces stuck in his hand as he tried to balance himself from falling on the floor completely.

Yugeom came back with first aid kit in his hand. He takes Jackson's hand to take out the glass particles in his hands. But, he felt scared to do so.

"Maybe, we should take him to the hospital," Yugeom told in a scared whisper.

"No, if I go to the hospital dad'll definitely find it. Just give it to me I can do it." Jackson told as he tried to sit up using Bambam's hold.

After sometime, he cleaned the cuts on his hand and with Yugeom's help he bandaged his hand. Jinyoung also joined them.

"Jack, just open your shirt, we have to check the wound on your stomach." Bambam told as he pulled up Jackson's shirt.

There is a sudden pain shot through Jackson's body. He just turned on the side and started coughing blood. Jackson somehow knew that his internal organs were bleeding. It is not the first time that this happen to him.

Bambam was shocked because when he saw there is already big bruise started to form on his stomach but now he is coughing blood.

"We need to take him to the hospital." Bambam said.

"Bam, we can't you know what happen if JYP found out." Jinyoung told as he stared at Bambam. He knows maybe Jackson's organs got damaged somehow. But, if it ever got out, there is even a chance to Jb got arrested.

"It's not a big problem, hyung and it is not the first time it is happening to me. If I got some rest then I (*cough) will be (*cough) alright."

"Yuggie, just call an ambulance." Bambam said again.

"But Bam..." Jinyoung started.

"I don't fucking care, hyung. I just don't want him to die." Bambam yelled as tears started to flow down on his cheek.

There suddenly an idea flashed on Jackson's mind. He also doesn't want Jb to get into trouble. He is never so thankful for JYP to be in out of country.

"Hyung, I got an (*cough) idea and it is an only way to keep everybody safe." Jackson told as he called somebody. He spoke to them in Mandarin. Jinyoung really don't know what was going on but if there is a way he really wanted to try it.

Just after 2 minutes, the call ended there is car was parked in front of their dorm.    

✨🙏🙏🙏✨