What the hell?

Author note

Thank you for reading this story. It is my first ever fan fiction I am publishing. Feel free to tell your opinions in the comment. Got7 is my favorite group in Kpop. Jackson is my ult bias. 

This story is about how Got7 got together in the different circumstance as Jackson as the maknae and got6 already started to hate him.

(Character death just mentioned. Nothing more)

Chapter 1

Anger was the only feeling Got6 felt when they heard about the news of their lover Alex didn't got selected to debut with them

Anger was the only feeling Got6 felt when they heard about the news of their lover Alex didn't got selected to debut with them. Alex called them with shaking and broken voice definitely from crying by hearing the news. JYP already told them that they are going to debut as seven members group. He personally called each one of them to declare about their debut. They all were trainees for 3 years. So, when Alex called them with crying voice. They assumed that may be he got overexcited and that was the tears of joy. When Alex told them that he would not debut with them it broke their hearts. Not only because they were trainees together also the seven of them in a relationship. The reason the six of them agreed to be in a relationship because of Alex. But, now they will not be live together in the dorm as they planned. They know being in relationship at the trainee period is not guaranteed. At any time there will be a time that they had to part ways. But, they couldn't accept it, because they all believed definitely Alex going to debut with them.

Flash Back,

"Hey, Alex where are you? We want to tell you some good news." Jaebum started speaking after Alex picked up the phone.

"Hyung ask him if he got the call from JYP?" Bambam shouted from the practice room where he and Yugeom fought for their place on the couch.

"Oh yeah, did you get any call from JYP about our debut? He called us separately to tell us the information" JB asked with happiness in his tone about debuting soon. But the person on the other line still stayed silent. 'It's not normal for him to stay silent' JB thought to himself. "Hey Alex, are you still on line?" JB asked.

Then there is only a small sniffle came from the other side. At that sound JB's heart just stopped beating. "What happened sweetheart?" JB asked him. "Hyung..." there comes small broken voice but he didn't know why he is crying? He tried not to imagine the worst, so he calmed his racing mind and started to ask him in soothing voice "Lexie, baby? What happened? Why are you crying dear? Please tell me. You know hyung'll be worried if you cry, right? Jb try to calm the boy down.

On the other side of the line Alex took a deep breath to calm himself. Now he is standing outside of the store trying to process what just happed in his life in mere seconds. He got call from JYP. He was so excited because, he thought that he was going to tell him about his debut. But his entire dream crashed in front of him, when JYP told him about how he could not debut with the rest of them. He didn't tell him anything else. "Alex? Where are you? We are coming there. Alex are you still there baby?" Jb started to panic because of his panicked shouting all the members came to his side wondering what made their leader this much panic mode. (Yeah, Jb is their leader. Always been. Even before they start their relationship)

Alex came out of his dreamland by Jb's shouting, "hyung! They told me that I can't debut with all of you." He told and started to cry again. "what?" all the members were shocked by the news. Jb can feel his blood boil. Jinyoung noticed that, in this kind of situation, he know that their leader is no use. So, he snatched the phone from him, "Lexie, where are you? We are going to come and pick you up." He asked the boy, but Alex told him that he is near their trainees' dorm. He'll be there, with that the line got cut.

After that everything is chaos in the practice room. So, they decided to go to their trainees' dorm.

(End of flashback)

It's been one hour after they talked to Alex. Jb phasing back fourth. They tried to call Alex but, he didn't pickup.

When their patience run out and they about to go search for Alex one of their company manager barged into the room and told them that Alex was in an accident and dead. They couldn't even believe their ears. What is he telling, they just talked to him just before an hour but now he tells them that Alex is dead? All of them stared at their manager without knowing how to respond.

At JYP's house,

JYP called the boy who was with him for six months but he already saw him as his child from the first day. "Jackson-ah, there is a happy news for you. You are going to debut with other six boys soon." Jackson looked at him with shocked yet happy expression, didn't know how to respond to the news. JYP smiled at his precious boy and ruffled his hair and giving a hug to him.   

Author's note

Thank you so much for reading.

✨🙏🙏🙏✨