Iida nods, "Yet we did show them our fighting so, do you think the next one could be a rescue mission?"

"That's exactly it!" I clapped my hands together.

"What's it? Ribbit." Tsu asked me.

"The next exam will be us rescuing people... That's the only thing that makes sense." I hummed, my ears lowering.

"Everyone needs to work with everyone. It's a rescue mission and hero's have to work together in situations." I announced to my classmates.

I then turned to face Katsuki, "As for you, if you don't end up containing that temper of yours and helping others, You're going to fail." I made eye contact with him.

"I don't need help!" He yelled in return.

I only sighed as I heard the walls of this new room collapsing around us.

They gave us the instructions to rescue the civilians. I glanced around the arena, seeing tons of collapsed buildings and some on the verge of collapsing.

I jumped at the feeling of a hand on my shoulder, I turned to see Iida.

"It's time to begin." He gave me a slight smile.

"R-Right!" I began to jog off.

Most of the other students had already taken off, within less than a minute I heard a slight mumble.

My ears perked up, "Go on without me!" I tell them.

"Okay!" My classmates respond.

I quickly moved over to where I heard the silent cries for help.

I then found a little girl buried under a bit of rubble. Cautiously, I maneuvered my way through rubble, eventually reaching the young girl.

"Everything's going to be okay. I'm here to help you!" I smiled at her with a soft voice.

"T-Thank you..." She muttered back.

I quickly examined the rubble. It was too much for a young girl to pick up.

"Is anything hurting you?" I asked her as I began to push a beam off her.

"My leg really hurts and I can't move it." She responded.

I glance at her leg, it was bleeding, a lot...

I looked down at her, "I'm going to move this rubble off your leg, it may hurt a bit but I'm going to get you help." I explain to her.

"O-okay..." she mumbled.

I tried to move the rubble as easy as possible, when I finally got it all cleared up, I picked up the girl in my arms and began to run towards the sound of someone calling out orders.

"First aid is over there!"

"Serious injuries are towards the far left!"

I took the young girl to the serious injuries.

"What's wrong with her?" Someone ran over to me.

"She has some rubble on her leg. Possible broken leg and it's bleeding quite a lot." I explain.

"Alright. Place her down." They tell me.

I gently put the girl down, she grabbed my wrist as I went to let go.

"A-Am I going to be okay?" She asked.

"Of course! They'll take great care of you... I need to go help others now as well. Have faith." I smiled before rushing off once again.

That's when my ears caught a sound, it sounding like crumbling walls.

"Oh no..."

I quickly turned and seen the person calling out orders.

"Shindo!" I called out.

He stopped and turned to look at me, "Cat girl! What's up?" He asked me.

"We don't have time for this! There's a villain and he's going to attack soon!" I tell him.

"What? Where?" He asked.

I pointed towards the now breaking wall.

"I can make out a few voices. One of them sound like Gang Orca. We need to get people to fight him and now. Move the wounded further away." I explain.

I began to run off.

"Where are you going?!" He called out to me.

"To save lives!" I responded.

Fire ignited around me and I ran up to the wall, kicking down what last of it remained.

"Oh? You're coming to me instead!" Gang Orca boasted to me.

I backed up, a glare on my face, "Fake villain or not, I'll kick you're ass!" I yelled to him.

"Now THAT'S the spirit!" He grinned in return.