They

Robin

We got out of the shower about 45 minutes later. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself, covering my breasts to my thighs. my wet hair was hanging in the back and wetting my neck and the towel. Dust just wore a clean pair of underwear but didn't wear a shirt. he smiled at me and kissed me gently.

-"That was great." I said.

-"Even better." he said, smirking. i looked at him and again, those scars on his chest caught my eyes.

-"You never told me how did they come to be there." I said, looking at them.

-"Oh those were... just a present. sent directly from Alpha Liam."

-"He did this?" she asked.

-"Technically not him. he sent three werewolves after me one night after I was heading home from your place to make a point."

-"I can't believe he would do that!" she said.

-"That's Alpha Liam for you. it's ok I can live with it. you'll learn to like them more than you hate them." he smiled "but now I'm gonna need some room cause I'm gonna shave."

-"Come on, you look good with a stubble. maybe you can even grow a beard." I said.

-"Yeah, not a chance until I'm at least 35." he said "so do you mind giving me some privacy?" he asked.

-"Sure." I said and took the blow drier from the cabinet under his sink and walked out of bathroom, closing the door behind me. I put on the same clothes Elsa had given me and started drying my hair in front of mirror when something caught my eye in the reflection. I turned around and looked at bed and noticed my red scarf. the same one I lost the day the wolf... well, Dust attacked me.

I picked it up and looked at it. it was as good and clean as new. obviously he had taken good care of it. I smiled and went back in the bathroom to find Dust in front of mirror with shaving cream on his face and razor on his other hand. he turned and looked at me when I walked in and looked at the scarf in my hand.

-"Dust? is this my scarf?" I asked. he looked at it.

-"Yeah..." he answered.

-"Did you keep it all this time? since we first met?"

-"Yes..." he said.

-"Why?" I asked.

-"Well..." he said. "when we find our mates, we feel immediately attached to them. we feel them and we wanna be close to them. if we stay away too far, it'll make us depressed, anxious, stressed and so on. it's more harsh on werewolves and less affective on humans so you probably didn't feel much of it and I couldn't tell you about that so I had to be away from you and well..." he looked down as if he was ashamed. "that scarf was the only thing I had from you. so sometimes I held it close to me and made me feel better. I know it sounds stupid..."

-"Dusty..." I said and hugged him, resting my head against his naked chest. "that's not stupid at all...and I did feel that."

-"You did?" he asked and I nodded.

-"It wasn't strong but it was... something. I can't explain it but when you were going to leave, I didn't want you to leave."

-"Well... I'm not gonna leave now." he said and held me gently before chuckling. "you better pull away if you don't want shaving cream on your hair."