The Uber driver pulled up next to a row of old-fashioned cute cafes and I could see Harry standing outside one of them, looking at his phone. I hopped out of the car and began walking up to him. He looked up from his phone and smiled at me.

"Hello, how are you?" he said and pulled me into a hug. He looked and smelt amazing.

"I'm good, how are you?"I pulled away from the hug, as much as I didn't want to. He gave amazing hugs.

"Yeah, not bad. Let's go inside, it's fucking cold today," he said. I followed him into a small cafe and a waitress escorted us to a table next to a window.

"I watched the video this morning," I mentioned.

"Oh yeah! What did you think?" he asked, putting his elbows on the table. He seemed proud, it was adorable.

"It was good! Very funny, well-edited," I said. He smiled at me and itched his nose.

"I'm glad you, uh, liked it. I helped, with the, uh, editing," he smiled proudly. You could tell he wanted to stay humble but wanted to impress. Bless him.

"It was very well-edited with all the different camera shots. I remember looking at all the cameras on the day and thinking 'how in hell are they going to edit this in just a few days?'" I said.

"It's a struggle but it can be fun. I guess it depends on the video," he explained. I nodded and the waitress came back to our table. We ordered our food and Harry and I just talked. It was so nice talking to him, he made me laugh and he was so nice. I don't recall a time where it had been awkward between us. 

"Can I open up about something?" he said, looking me in the eyes. Those goddam eyes.

"Of course," I said with a smile. I'm glad he feels like he can trust me.

"About 3 weeks ago, I found out that my girlfriend of 6 years had been cheating on me," he said, removing his elbows from the table and placing his forearms on the table instead. My mouth parted a little bit. 

"Oh Harry, I'm so sorry," I said, resting a hand on his clasped hands. He seemed surprised by my actions, but a small smile formed on his face.

"It's okay, I mean, it's not okay but, you know, I'm over it now," he said.

"Are you? Be honest," I said looking him in the eyes. His breath became shaky. The power of eye contact.

"I'm not over the fact that I was cheated on, but I'm one hundred percent over her. Cheating is probably the worst thing anyone could do," he said. I nodded.

"Besides murder," I joked, winking in his direction.

"You know what I mean," He laughed and itched his nose.

"I'm proud of you," I blurted out.

"Waa, what?" he smiled.

"It must've been so hard to deal with that, and you survived it. You've also managed to keep making videos and editing. It's impressive, you're very resilient," I said. A giant smile was plastered on his face.

"It's been very hard. I was a complete mess for about a week and a half after finding out. I wasn't eating and sleeping properly, I was isolating myself, It was bad. This past week has been the best I've been since though," he said, itching his nose again.

"That's really good, keep it up," I smiled. He got lost in my eyes with a smile on his face.

"I will," he said, nodding slightly. The waitress came back over to our table with our food and we dug into it. I feel very happy when I'm with Harry and it made me feel even happier to know that he trusted me and wanted to spend time with me.

Once we had finished eating, we agreed to go back to his place to watch movies. We caught an Uber there and once we arrived, I was surprised at how nice it was. They lived on a small dead-end street, a fence on one side and houses on the other. All the houses on the street were terraced houses and their house was located at the very end of the street. They were so cute. 

Harry led me inside and I was once again surprised. Their place had large windows and I could see that it was right next to the River Thames and had a clear view of Tower Bridge. I walked over to the windows and looked out at the river in amazement. It was beautiful.

"The view is incredible," I said. Harry walked up behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. The butterflies, once again, attacked my stomach. We stayed like this for half a minute before he speaks up.

"I'll introduce you to Cal and Cal," he said. He screamed out for them and two guys came running down the stairs. They looked panicked for some reason.

"Oh my god Harry, you scared me. You need to scream nicer when something isn't wrong," one of the guys said. The other guy pursed his lips and nodded.

"I'm so sorry. This, uh, this is Harvi," he said and pointed to me. Both their eyes widened slightly before coming over to greet me.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Cal but to make it less confusing, you can call me Freezy," one of them said. He had quite short dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.

"I'm also Cal but to make it less confusing, you can just call me Lux," the other one said, it sounded like he had a bit of a lisp. He had short brown hair and dark green eyes.

"So nice to meet you both," I said.

"Wait, weren't you in the latest Sidemen video?" Freezy said. I nodded and laughed.

"I thought she looked familiar too," Lux said.

"Okay it was nice to meet you but Cal and I were kinda filming so, bye!" Freezy said before the two boys ran back upstairs which made me laugh.

"Come on, I'll show you my room," Harry said and I followed him upstairs.

"What movie should we watch?" I asked. We went into his room and sat on his bed, which had a TV facing it. We had our backs against his headboard. He grabbed his controller and brought up Netflix on the TV.

"I don't mind, you can choose one," he said and handed me the controller. I searched The Hunger Games and pressed play. After all, it's a movie that almost everyone likes. The zip on my jacket kept digging into my waist so I took it off and placed it on the floor beside me. 

It wasn't until halfway through the movie when I realised Harry's arm had been around me for a while. I didn't even notice when he did it, and I wasn't complaining either. I felt safe. I gently rested my head on his shoulder and subtly cuddled into him for warmth. I couldn't be fucked grabbing my jacket, and I also wanted to cuddle Harry. Cuddle hungry, what can I say.

Harry rested his cheek on the top of my head and pulled me closer.

"Your hair smells nice," Harry whispered into my ear before I dozed off to sleep.

(a/n: here's a longer chapter so you guys can forget about the fact that I haven't posted in a bit)