"This is fancy," I muttered lowly to myself. It never occurred to me how much money he had. I knew it had to be a lot, seeing that the place we lived in was the biggest house I've ever seen. It was even bigger than houses seen in movies. Also, discovering that there was an underground floor only made it more massive.

I got into the car first, followed by Vincenzo. When he was in, the door was shut behind him by the driver. My eyes took in every feature the limo had to offer. It was the first time I ever was in one.

"Do you like Italian?" He asked. Just as I was about to answer, he grabbed me by my waist and placed me in his lap.

"I love Italian," I said darkly. I didn't mean to sound so dirty, but I wasn't mad at myself for saying it. His eyebrow rose up as a smirk played out on his lips.

"You do, don't you?" He asked, I could feel his nose lightly touch my neck before his lips pressed down on my skin. The hand on his thigh moved passed the slit of my dress to cover my exposed skin.

"I'm not one-hundred percent sure," I told him, faking puzzlement. This time, both eyebrows went up before he showed off that dazzling smile of his.

Before I could even realize it, his hand trailed farther up my skin. It was so close up to the point I'm sure he could feel the fabric of my red lace panties he had bought for me. "Would you allow any persuasion?" He asks.

His hand moved passed my underwear just as I reached down to grab it. My hand was on top of his, stopping him from making any more movements. I looked around, checking to see if anyone could see us but the driver had his privacy window up.

"Permettimi, piccola," he said huskily, inching closer to my core. My eyes held his before he slowly began leaning in. The night sky casted a dark shadow to look over his face that only made him look sexier-if that's even possible. [ allow me, baby ]

His lips connected to mine immediately sending a jolt to my center. The hand that was not in my dress, but instead, around my waist had pulled me in even closer.

He was so great at doing absolutely everything. It felt natural to have his lips moving against mine and his muscular arms to wrap around me like he never wanted to let go. My favorite part was the passion, and the care he left behind with every kiss.

Just as he removed his hand from the inside of my dress and placed it in my hair to bring me closer, the car came to a stop in front of a huge fancy looking restaurant. We pulled away, leaving me to look out of the window to see as women and men walked in looking as if they were entering a high-class ball.

Insecurities began to make me feel out of place, but I shook it off the moment they began to arise. The driver opened up our limousine door before Vincenzo stepped out with a hand outstretched for me. I immediately slipped my hand into his before he helped me step out of the vehicle.

The second my heels made contact with the pavement, I let go of his hand. A smile of mine was sent to the driver as a thank you, but all he did was respond with a curt nod.

He didn't allow the 'letting go of hand' thing for too long as he placed my hand in the inside of his elbow before walking us towards the front of the restaurant.

The man at the front was smiling an award-winning smile until his eyes found Vincenzo's. Immediately, his jaw-dropped as his eyes widened a little.

"Mister, Rossi," The man greeted before ringing the bell at the front of his desk. A waiter immediately made his appearance before taking in the sight of Vincenzo and I.