A new year's promise

It was a 11:40 PM and a party was going on at deliah house nick was getting a bit uncomfortable being in the crowded living room "how many did deliah invited" he muttered and went into the kitchen, bringing a plastic cup with him to get some water. In the kitchen he turned on the sink.

Nick POV
I swear whenever I turn on the water I start hearing footsteps coming from behind, I kept my guard up turning around every few seconds....

Slowly Nick's guard started going to down as he saw nothing every time thinking it was just noise coming from the other room.

"Boo"

Nick jumped shaking he swung his head around to see a grinning springtrap in his human form, he started blushing he didn't know if it from being scared and out of breath or from the mixed feelings that he had. "I thought you were in the closet because of the noise " nick swore he saw a dark expression cross springtrap's face.

Springtrap: I got bored

Nick: what if someone finds you missing or worst what if they learn you animatronic.

Springtrap POV
I blinked, I opened my mouth trying to find the words to comfort him from going hysterical and drawing attention to himself but nothing came out. I tried thinking about for awhile but with the combination of loud music and chatting it was hard to come up with something. I started panicking once I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen.

Springtrap eyes then laid on a screen door he quickly grabbed Nick's hand and went out the back door quickly.
Once outside he pulled nick close by wrapped one arm around nick waist and put his hand on his mouth trying to quiet him down. "Shush it's alright it's going to okay" he whispered in nick's ear soothing him while making him blush in the process, once the coast was clear springtrap unwrapped his arms from the younger man and sat down on the steps near him

                          *****

11:55

Nick: Hey springtrap?

Springtrap: yeah

Nick: can we talk

Springtrap: is it about my past...

Nick: no, its about what happened on Christmas

Springtrap: then sure

Nick took a deep breath

Nick: I just been feeling abit out of focus since events

Springtrap: how so ?

Nick: It's hard to focus on things at work, I almost messed up ten orders and I couldn't sleep for 10 days

"So what  you don't even sleep that much anyway" springtrap thought, but said nothing seeing him gripped one of the floor boards he placed a hand over his and gave nick an encouraging smile. The smile seemed to calm him down, nick took a breath  and then continued .

11:57

Nick: I mean It doesn't matter but we were both tired and we didn't know what we were doing at the time, we just weren't thinking right, we were caught up in our own emotions at the time

Springtrap blinked a bit confused  "nick it was just a kiss it wasn't like nobody saw it"

Shadow: I beg to differ

Springtrap: and I admit that I might've been acting without thinking about what I was doing but I don't regret.

Nick: well I  thought we could start over this year.

Springtrap looked at him curiosity "explain more"

Nick: what I mean to say is that we got of wrong foot this year and I'd like to start over, deal

Nick holded out his hand and waited for springtrap's reply, springtrap thought for a moment before a small smile came on his face

5

It's a deal he said and shook his hand to agree to the deal

4

3

2

1

Springtrap then pecked a kiss on the younger man's lips and gave a cheeky smile, nick blushed. Springtrap wrapped his arms around Nick's waist and pulled him close. "Happy new years nick"

Happy late new years everyone seeya next time