Triggers

Plot: Matt learns not to mess with things Springtrap REALLY cares about

Deliah and Harry where in the living room watching TV Nick was out that night and it was Springtrap's night off so Matt was watching them.

Matt grew bored and wanted to play a video game he just brought so he plugged in the game causing a power outage

Harry: Uh Delilah?

"Don't worry there's a back up generator somewhere" Delilah said, turning on a flashlight. They walked outside to the nearby generator, Deliah flipped on the first one labeled: Music Box. Seeing this Matt frowned.

Matt: How come that one goes first?

Deliah: Cause this takes the most to power

Matt: So?

"So if we flip this last the high chances are that another black out will happen." Deliah said before leaving with Harry.

Matt scowl turned into a smirk when getting an idea, he flipped on the Switch labeled: TV
Matt then left, satisfied with what he did

Back inside Deliah and Harry where playing cards. Matt walked in seeing a plate of cookies and a small music box

Matt: What's all this stuff for?

Deliah: It's for Springtrap, He likes to wander around when the powers out.

Matt took a few cookies before pulling out his phone and turning on his flashlight Deliah and Harry eyes widened, Harry quickly grabbed the phone before turning it off.

Matt shot them a glare, "What was that for?"

Deliah: Springtrap doesn't like flashlights, they trigger him

Matt: Really, That dumb animatronic can get angry? Over some light?

Harry: Matt, Springtrap is no laughing matter.

Deliah: Yeah,My dad told me that, one time Springtrap attacked a man because he shined a light on him.

Matt: Really, what else triggers him?

Deliah: Well for one thing, DON'T wave any light around. Especially flashlights

Harry: He'll think your a security guard

Deliah: Keep the music box winded up

Harry: It helps calm him down

Deliah: Never stomp around

Harry: He hates that

Matt: What about loud noises?

Deliah and Harry looked at each other. "Honestly he seems ok with any of it. But he doesn't like really loud noises!" Deliah answered

Matt: anything else

Deliah: Not really

Matt: Good

Matt then picked up both of the younger teens and shoved them in the closet. Both ended up getting a small bruise due to rough impact, "MATT!" Deliah yelled, both banged on the door "This isn't funny!" Harry said.

Matt just turned up the TV and ignored them. "Matt! Listen to me!" Deliah said. Both teens froze hearing soft shufflings.

"Or what? That Bunny is gonna come get me? I've done almost everything you said? And your Fluffy Bunny hasn't even showed up."

Harry: Maybe because you weren't loud enough?

They soon heard a loud crash, "Oh no..." Deliah said. Harry took notice and rubbed her back trying to comfort her, the door opened both teens saw a larger green rabbit with pink eyes staring down at them.

The rabbit noticed the bruises on their arms. Springtrap's eyes flickered purple. He gently shut the door and walked away

A moment of silence past before a loud scream was heard followed by a couple more, the door creaked open and the kids walked out to see Matt holding himself in a ball shaking with wide eyes.

Harry: Um, Matt?

Matt grabbed his younger brother by the shoulders, "Harry! You gotta help me!" Matt stated, "Well we tried to tell you." Delilah chimped in.

Matt: Whatever I'm out of here?

Harry: I wouldn't do that!

Matt rushed to the front door to reveal Springtrap with purple eyes staring at his Soul. Matt slammed the door shut and tried to board the door.

"Well he's lost it, any ideas on how to stop Springtrap?" Harry asked Delilah.

Delilah: There is one thing

******

Matt: Are you SURE this will work?

Delilah: Positive! Ready?

"Ready!" Harry replied, Delilah gave a nod and Harry started dialing a number on the phone and letting it ring.

They all heard the muffed sound of footsteps,Delilah started to wind the music box and placed it into her dad's room. Springtrap followed the music and went in, Delilah shut the door and locked it behind her.

Delilah: Okay if we're lucky He might dismantle for the rest of the night.

Delilah noticed Matt was gone, "Uh, Where's Matt?" She asked

Harry: He ran home.

Delilah nodded, both decide to watch movies for the rest of the night.

A couple hours later Nick came home to find both twins sleeping, He smiled covering them with a blanket.

Nick walked into his room to see a human Springtrap sitting on his bed while reading.

"So what did you do this time?" Nick asked

Springtrap grinned darkly

Later that week Matt started therapy due to nightmares involving a rabbit with purple eyes, a creepy black crow that was always holding a sign, and a sort of cat with nightmarish blue eyes

Sorry for the late update, I Will update soon. I hope you enjoyed this story, (even if it's not good in my opinion) Thank you for your patience.