Your boyfriend

For those who know the game Your boyfriend, I just wanna see Springtrap deal with Peter. I made 2 different ways Springtrap could deal with Peter

Plot: Springtrap plays with Peter

*Knock knock*

"Nick? It's me Springtrap."Springtrap was on the other side of the door leading into Nick's room. It had been days since he left, both Deliah and Springtrap started getting worried when he didn't come out to eat so Springtrap decided to go in his room and bring him something to eat, when Nick didn't reply he went in.

The room's lights were dim, the curtains and blinds were shut tightly. Nick was curled up in a ball under the covers, his eyes were red and widened with fear.

"Nick is everything okay?" Springtrap asked putting down some Chinese food he had on a nearby nightstand. Nick lifted his head up.

Nick: No... It's not.

Springtrap sat down next to him and was surprised when Nick quickly buried his head in Springtrap's chest.

Everything was silent the only sound was Nick crying into Springtrap's chest. "Nick?" He whispered.

Nick: I'm scared....

Springtrap stayed quiet, "There's this guy at work saying we're a couple I thought he was joking but he wasn't and now....I think he's stalking me" Nick said.

Springtrap: Has he done anything to you?

Nick: threatened me, attacked other workers and tried to kidnap me! He even went after Deliah.

"After that I didn't go back I can't go out, sleep, or eat or do anything!" Nick said on the verge of freaking out, Springtrap hugged Nick who had started hyperventilating. Springtrap stayed with him for the time being until Nick fell asleep, he tucked Nick in and asked Deliah to stay over at Harry's House for the time being.

Springtrap quickly went to Nick's candy store and watch the security footage showing a grey, blue eyed man stalking or with Nick from afar in every video. After finding his work file and searching the internet Springtrap learned a couple things about him:

Name: Peter King

Age: 26

Gender: Male

Birthday: January 3

Tracking him down was harder, he had to use Nick's phone to contact and text Peter.

Hey I wanna meet up,

Okay where?

At anearby pizzeria , inside at 12am I'll be wearing a Black and purple hoodie

I'll be wearing a dark blue T-shirt and black vest See you soon, Darling.

Springtrap frowned, remembering what Nick said about Peter, his eyes turning a dark purple.

Springtrap's POV:
"He sounds mentally unstable" I thought about my opinions I could break him or hand him over to the police....

Why don't you just kill him?

Springtrap shook those thoughts away and started planning his next move

12am at an horror attraction

A grey skin balled headed man walked inside looking around the room, the place was dusky and the lights were dim giving the place an eerie feel to it. The place had scattered animatronic parts from different animatronics.