A tune for love

Plot: Springtrap wants to make Deliah a gift and Needs Nick's help

Nick was tired so it wasn't a surprised that when he got home and his head hit the pillow on his bed, he fell fast asleep.

*Knock! Knock! Knock*

Nick's eyes snapped open, he let out a small annoyed groan and got up to see what the noise was.

The noise got louder and louder as he went through the hallway, Nick checked on Deliah just in case and found his daughter sleeping peacefully.

Letting a half smile grow on his lips he went back to investigating the noise. Nick moved through the house to the garage where the noise was located. Opening the garage door he saw a large figure working on some at a nearby desk.

Nick: Springtrap?

Springtrap turned hearing the voice, he waved and Nick went over to check on what he was working on.

It was a small sliver animatronic endoskeleton with a box in its chest. "What is that?" Nick said curious, "Something to help with Deliah's nightmares."

Nick nodded, Springtrap then handed him a sewing needle and thread.

Nick: What do you want me to do with this?

Springtrap: Sew

"Well why can't you use your Human form?" Nick questioned. "It's harder to keep the form while concentrating on something else" Springtrap answered. "Ah, ok" Nick said starting to sew.

The room was filled with comfortable silence with Nick and Springtrap sometimes chatting,Springtrap took out a key and placed it into the back of the animatronic. Turning it a couple times, he let go on the fourth turn and let it play.

The soft but lovely tune filled the room, Nick cracked a smile, Nick soon heard something surprising Springtrap was humming.

Nick only heard Springtrap sing or hum a few times...but he usually turns off or shuts down if someone notices. Nick then noticed Springtrap's eyes were Magenta

"That's new." Nick thought who then let out a yawn, he almost poked himself with the needle before the green hare took it from him. Nick who then placed his head on Springtrap's chest, "You know I never heard you fully... sing" Nick whispered.  Springtrap's ears twitched, he scooped Nick up into his arms and carried Nick bridal style back into his room.  

Along the way Springtrap started to softly sing:

I just don't want to fall in love

For the sake of wanting love, but it was you

Who gave me strength and courage to love openly

From now until the end of time, we promised on this journey

That no matter what occurs, This hands will never part...Forever

Springtrap laid Nick onto his bed and tuck him in, softly kissing his forehead causing Nick to smile.

Springtrap then went back to work

The next day Deliah had gotten a small rabbit plush with dark black wings on their back and a blue bow around their neck.

I hope you enjoyed and I love reading your guys comics. I'll see you next time!
Also the song  is from Full moon wo sagashite aka Searching for the Full Moon, It's called Love chronicle.