Unexpected things.

"So you just like do this-" Boon said, flickering hard the gun in his hand, it spun loud and clear.

Bane scowled at his twin. They we're definitely opposite, as their name sake goes as well.

The three of them were at the living room after eating, and after Boon had discovered Amora was an exsoldier he was all over her.

He almost slipped into his blackouts, he gritted his teeth not letting anyone know he was slipping quietly in his mind.

"Yes like that." Amora said as she herself flick the gun she used, it was an old vintage revolver with engravings of designs.

It was beautiful Bane admitted, with its six chamber holes that spun to the next hole as Amora barely flick her gun, unlike his brother....

Boon was so giddy about holding a gun that the moment he learned how to manage to flick the gun, he couldn't stop doing it over and over again.

His face was like a poor child given his first gift. His back was slightly hunch and so was his knees that were bent while both of his massive hands kept flickering it.

Pshh...,Bane thought.  I could do that.

He glance down at the cup of coffee in his large hands.

He frowned.

As to why he had this urge to show off, knowing full well that it will only get her attention.

It was practically around 11'o clock when they got back. After the stunt Boon did, he practically fell head over paws for Amora. Still believing Amora was like a super soldier like Captain America. He almost could feel his child fantasies coming alive.

And Bane hated it. Being twins was something Bane was sensitive about. They were completely opposite not just because of there names but also by the fact they never look alike.

Boon had dirty blonde hair but a couple shades lighter, his eyes were gold and comb through with his fingers , his figure was more on the slim side with a complete tan, in other words he was like an angel, an innocent and vibrant angel.

But Bane was nothing alike; His hair was darker than an abyss ,messy and unruly, his eyes deep and soulless yet demanding, demands anything and takes everything.  His shoulders were broad and arms thick as a heavy pole wrap in massive ropes, while his hands were meant to kill unlike his brother, and to add more of the things that made him a demon, a savage beast that they call werewolves even though they were lycans, his paleness made his dark features stand the most making him more menacing and intimidating.

His arms jerk when he felt a sudden touch in his hands. He looked up and the other part of him purred in liking.

He wondered why Amora was touching until he realize something warm sticky blood coated his hands as he clench further the broken mug, it was already empty when he unconsciously crushed it with his own hands.

"Uh hey B Twin, I think you already choke your mug to death so...could you not, and I beg, not try to strangle your hands at each other like your hands are playing finger wrestling instead of thumb wrestling."

"I'm not." Bane snaps.

Then he finally looked down and realize that Boon was right .

He did broke the mug to pieces and he didn't knew when he broke it and so was the hands that took his.

Sparks didn't fly nor did electricity course his body, it wasn't that typically cliché.

It was not even close, the feeling of her touch repulse him yet her rough firm hands spread a sense of peace in him. It wasn't the type of I-finally-know-who-I'm-spending-for-the-rest-of-my-life type of peace, but it was more on the silence inside him the raging animal was for once quite and settled but it didn't purred in pleasure but merely quited down.

And for a moment Bane thought he was finally normal like the rest of his kind.

"So...why so quite everybody? " Boon said as he spread his arms. "C'mon make some noise its deafening in here and lets get a doctor for Bane. I bet they'll give us free candy and stuff."

"Alpha King would you need a doctor for a meducal attention or is the first aid kit good enough for you?" Amora asked. Her amber eyes burning with warmth and yet so empty.

He blinked.

"No a first aid kit will do." He said gruffly. Amora nodded and looked at as she was practically kneeling on front of him like a man ready to propose and open a small velvet box.

"Mr. King would you mind taking getting a first aid kit or do you perhaps propose to mend you're brother, Alpha king?"

Boon frowned at the woman in front of him.

Bane could understand the confusion, Amora was always formal and polite but not once shown an ounce of expression.

"Nuh-uh Captain Amerika I rather die than touch his hand." Boom said in disgust and even as far as winked at Amora before exiting.

Now Bane wanted him dead.

"Alpha King I need you to relax," Amora almost cooed  at him . Now that made Bane frowned and looked down now clearly at his injured hands. Now thats when he saw it.

In his hands were deep broken glasses that jutted in his hands, he was shock that he didn't even realize the pain he felt up until  now that it finally registered.

Pain shot though his arms, as if crawling itself towards his head.

"On the count of three I am going to pluck it out Alpha do you understand?" Amora asked calmy

He grunted.

"Look at me."

And he did looked at her withiout a single complaint.

¤◆¤◆¤◆¤◆¤◆¤

"Oh my gods, oh my gods!, OH MY FREAKING GODS!" Boon kept yelling as he peek between  his fingers as he was sitting at the far end corner of the livung room.

He was gonna faint.

Bane rolled his eyes as he watch Amora stiching his hands quietly.

He was counting every stitch with a sadistic enjoyment.

Then the door opened.

Revealing the unexpected.

A mailman.

¤¤¤¤◆¤¤¤¤◆¤¤¤¤◆¤¤¤¤◆¤¤¤¤◆¤¤¤¤
Please do the following:

》Comment
Follow《
》Vote
Share《
》♡Love♥

With all my funny blue hearts.
sweet_halo