Ninja attack.

She was like a ghost.

It was like she was avoiding him, every time he would walk into the room he would smell her scent lingering and when he would follow it and turn towards the smell he would see a blur movement.

He growled angrily at the chirping birds in the early morning. He must have growled to loud that the birds stopped chirping.

2:00 AM

Why on earth would birds' sing at these time around and especially at Two o'clock in the morning!

He growled grumpily and decided for a run in his human form.

Taking of his wrinkled gray shirt he didn't bother taking of his black sweat pants.

As he closed the door after eating an apple and drank water, started to walk with his head down as he was busy slipping both wireless black earpiece on his ears then inserting the metallic  bracelet touch screen  in his left wrist that was connected to the wireless earpiece.

He started tapping away in his bracelet and played 'Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off' -Panic at the disco.

Yes the title was that long.

As he took a deep breathe, he started jogging in the woods letting his frustrations out.

Half of his mind was going insane because of his mate.

Amora.

He had only seen her once and yet after all these past few weeks it felt like a dream. Maybe she was just a dream. Bane thought.

His whole body twitch, he knew the beast inside him wanted to take over and let loose, let the animal loose.

But he fought the urge back. He was getting worst now ever since she showed up his condition of controlling his beast was worsening, like a fatal plague, he wished to heal.

And as he run the song, 'When The Darkness Comes'-Colbie Caillat, change and in that moment he saw his own disgrace.

His mate.

¤¤¤

Bane followed her quietly, his suspicion was gone the moment he realize she was running, not away from anything but merely running like he was as she listen to a song in her vintage headphones.

Bane immediately notice her attire.

A plane black sports bra and a camouflage pants and military boots.

He frowned at her attire, clearly she knew this isn't military right?. But the way she ran made him think twice and before he knew it.

He had just blinked and she was already gone. He tensed as he stopped and walk cautiously to the place he had last seen her, his senses were on high alert.

A tingling feeling told him something was about to happen.

And something did happened.

It was so unexpected and fast that he had no time to process what was happening to him.

Something had fallen from the sky and landed in front of him, but it had been so fast that when it had landed, he wasn't pinned against a tree but more likely it had grabbed his right arm and hit him in the stomach, he couldn't doubled over or stumble back since the gripped in his arm made him take the force unwillingly head on.

He groaned and growled at the same time and manage to twist his right arm and ended up clutching its wrist instead.

But before he could punch the living cells out of whoever it was, it manage to judo flip him off, but the unexpected happened, the moment he was in mid air he had manage to land on his feet and manage to judo flip the person instead.

But the irritating thing was it also landed on its feet as well.

Before Bane could react the it , he would like to call his ninja attacker,  pulled a gun in front of him and aimed it behind his back as it manage to twirl itself to his back.

He froze.

An angry growled was let loose upon his bared teeth.

His left earpiece was missing and his bracelet was now broken and to top it all of he didn't know what happened to her.

In a summarized words he was pissed.

Then after a minute or two of pure silence a noise came in front of him, someone was moving towards them fast then something blurry for even his eyes to followed came bursting.

Amora.

He manage to think as she whirled around him with such grace she had manage to throw his captor against a tree and disarmed him all at once in one swift movement.

He was in awe and yet his pride was also wounded like his earpieces.

But before he could say anything to her he had planned to only give a glanced at his captors but was held in an utter of complete disbelief.

The captor smiled boyishly at him.

"Hello my idiotic twin brother."

¤◆¤◆¤◆¤◆¤◆¤◆¤
PLEASE READ MY NEW STORY!.

NOT OPPOSITE REACTION.
¤its about a lesbian and a gay getting married and TRIES to fall in love but the past kept comming in the way until they decided to divorce but was stopped by a accident that led more drama.

Please.

Vote¤Follow¤Share¤Comment.

P.S Please also read THE ALPHA NERD.

With all my funny blue cookies.
-sweet_halo