Insomnia.

Sweat had covered her like a thick blanket.

But it felt like blood for Amora.

After she manage not to jerk in her wake, she swept her eyes for any signs of strangers looking at her like a crazy chick.

Well maybe she was.

As the private military bus finally stop she stood up and grab her old worn camouflage glancing at her allies that some had fought with her, deep in slumber or to excited to go to their so called home and family.

That left a bitter taste in her mouth.

As she exited the bus she quickly wore her old headphones, that would cause a fortune because of its old age and vintage look but well taken care of, but of course she didn't knew that.

As she turned on her old wireless headphones that could only pick up signals and radio tunes, the song called Not about Angels by Birdy played.

Quitely looking at the bus that drop her near the woods since it was the fastest way for her to find the pack she quitely entered the woods. The tall trees that intimidated some people didn't quite bother as the familiarity of it took its tall on her and the unwanted memories crawling its way into her head with a lot of bloodshed.

And she knew if she fought back her insanity might shatter, so she did the only thing she learned from all the pain and bloodshot.

Amora let them in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bane was angry.

Simple as that but no one can easily cool him off.

Disgrace.

Was the only word he could describe the woman in the picture. Her rèsumé was yes excellent but a wolf who couldn't shift was a disgrace to his kind.

Her hair was a mixture of shades of brown and was styled in a boycut, her eyes were devoid of emotion and filled with its the most stunning swirls of amber.

He grunted.

He already knew what he was going to do even the interview went well.

No matter how expirience she is in fighting or anything else he would never ever let her be part of his pride, or should he say pack.

As he nodded his head he didn't heard the knock and someone entering.

"Mr.King."

And Bane regret ever having ears or eyes as she looked up to see the woman infront of him, a duffle bag in hand and an old looking headphones hung on her delicate white skin, that miraculously stayed in its natural color after all those battles out in the filled. She wore a tight plain black tank top, her camouflage cargo pants that was slightly big was being held by her plain black belt, while she wore the usual shoes of a soldier.

Plain combat boots.

And Bane knew in that moment he might reconsider his final desicion.

His mate was a disgraceful werewolf, but sadly he knew that she was his disgraceful werewolf.

~~~~~~~~

PLS. SHARE.VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW.