Giorno A-Z NSFW

Yes, i know Josuke is supposed to be next, but he's hard to write for in my opinion. But anyway, in this A-Z - Giorno is older. And I like to think of adult Giorno being more muscular and not thin. And credits to the artist who made adult Giorno up top (nosebleeds).

A- After Care (What they're like after sex)

Giorno is a "gang-star", but that doesn't mean that he's not nice to his lover [unlike a certain banana-yellow wearing vampire who shalt not me named]. He'll take you to the bathroom and run a bath for you. If you both are worn out, then you'll cuddle up, smooch, and then go to sleep.

B- Body Part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Giorno loves his hands, how they're bigger than yours, and how they can make you moan. His favorite body part of yours is your thighs [me, boozle, being of the thicc variety appreciate this]. He loves to just rub them on the daily.

C- Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

He loves YOUR cum...................... running down his chin after he eats you out.

D- Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Giorno doesn't really have a real dirty secret. He wants to try and do a bit of a role swap, with you being the boss/ dom. He doesn't think you'll be okay with it, so he hasn't brought it up.

E- Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

He hasn't slept with a lot of people, but that doesn't mean he's inexperienced. You could say, he's naturally good at pleasing.

F- Favorite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

He likes most forms of missionary (yes, there is more than one) and the "Love Seat". Giorno loves seeing your embarrassed face when you're on top.

G- Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc?)

Giorno isn't really goofy. He's not serious either, unless you need some tender love'n. He always has a smile on his face though. And he can't help but let out a chuckle when you're "feelin' it".

H- Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

He is well groomed. He has hair down their but it is maintained. And no, the carpet doesn't match the drapes. His hair is naturally black.

I- Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

He's very loving. He makes sure he's not hurting you and that you are comfortable. And he always lovingly caresses every inch of you [remember B].

J- Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

He thinks about jacking off sometimes. He usually doesn't have time to do it, because he's caught up in gang stuff. If he had time to do it in private, he'd think about you. 

K- Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Whenever you wear lingerie [that he gets for you], he adores it. And if you ever say "Yes Sir"... ooooh dayum.

L- Location (Favorite places to do the do)

As much as he wants to do it in his boss chair, he likes privacy way more. So his favorite places would be the good old bed.......and also the bathtub. 

M- Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

Whenever you work along side him (like Mista does a bit) he loves seeing you poised and confident. And loves when you shut down somebody, or an argument. 

N- NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn-offs)

He won't do bondage, hitting, or spanking on you. Anything that would cause you pain. Physical AND psychological.

O- Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

Oh he loves giving oral. Not that he doesn't like receiving, but he loves it when you grab and pull his hair, and try to close your legs, and try to keep your voice down.

P- Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

Giorno is always sensual. He'll start off slow, but get faster when you need him to.

Q - Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

Just like J, he doesn't really have time. He would like it, because of all the tension he holds in during the day. But it's fine, he can just let it out with you at night.

R- Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risk, etc.)

Giorno is a very comfortable person. You are too actually. He doesn't want to experiment, or take risks.

S- Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

He has enough stamina to last through the night [this isn't new...he's a JoJo for crying out loud]. However; if you can't/ don't want to, he's still very satisfied with the number of times he made you cum.

T- Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

Neither of you have toys. Although Giorno has thought of literally surprising you with a bullet vibrator in the middle of sex.

U- Unfair (How much they like to tease)

Giorno is not much of a tease. He like to please you and give you what you want. Although, he has to hear you say that you want it.

V- Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

Giorno doesn't really hold back his voice unless he has a good reason to be quiet. He's not hella loud though. He does moan, grunt, and bonus... dirty talk.

W- Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

[SORRY Y'ALL, I forgot to edit this one because it was Jonathan's paragraph...here you go now.]

When being the boss, he has you and Mista beside him. But when you're not beside him, Mista will bombard him with questions. And when sex questions pop up, Giorno will try not to blush and keep his stoic face. Mista will see that though, and keep pestering him. (Sigh)

X- X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

 Giorno is pretty average. He's not the biggest but you're satisfied anyway.

Y- Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

He doesn't have a high sex drive. He's a very calm, cool, and collected guy. Plus he is a full on gang boss. But when he has a long day...yeah...he needs you.

Z- ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

After a clean up, and cuddle up, you're both out like a light. After all he has a long day of bossing people around tomorrow. And you...help him.

Hope everybody enjoyed! And also the "you know what" is going on so...i hope you guys  are staying safe at home, and washing your hands! LUV YA'LL!!!