Jotaro A-Z NSFW

BTW: I did this kinda in the perspective of you being a kind, quiet, and shy person. Because I like to think opposites attract.  And Jotaro is very...not that. 

A- After Care (What they're like after sex)

Jotaro being Jotaro, is quiet. He's not heartless though. He'll kiss and comfort you until you fall asleep. Then he'll pull up the covers then go to sleep with you either on his side or laying on him.

B- Body Part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Jotaro doesn't have a favorite body part of his. He likes to pick you up and stuff so.......maybe his muscles? Arms? IDK But, Jotaro loves your face and mouth. He loves the expressions and sounds you make. No way would he admit it though.

C- Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

He likes to cum inside you. In your p***y, ass, or mouth.

D- Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Helovesyouwithallhisheart,beingandsoulsof-ingmuch,butwon'ttellnoonebecausehe'sarough,quiet,delinquentboi. tee hee

E- Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

He's experienced. He knows what he's doing. Women constantly throw themselves at him, and when he's feeling it, he'll do stuff with them. He reads books [honestly i do too], watches porn sometimes. But throughout all that, he didn't really get satisfaction out of them. [until you, tee hee]

F- Favorite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

He doesn't really have a favorite. Any position where he can see your pleasured face (you can't help it), is a good position. He also likes facing a mirror when doing doggy style, and also when you're in"the hot seat" [once again, i'm not putting in a visual].

G- Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc?)

Jotaro is serious in every thing he does. He doesn't goof around when it comes sex.

H- Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Jotaro grooms and trims. He likes to be kept.

I- Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

He doesn't show his intimate/ romantic side.........much. He'll do it when he wants to. And sometimes, when you ask him to. 

J- Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

He'll jack off, when he absolutely needs some release.

K- Kink (One or more of their kinks)

He LOVES dominating you. Also a little humiliation. He, uhhmm (clears throat)... uses Star Platinum on you, while he sits away from you and watches. Oh, one more thing- when some people call him Jojo, it gets annoying. When his friends (which basically consists of Kakyoin) call him Jojo, he's cool with it. When you call him Jojo, he's done for.

L- Location (Favorite places to do the do)

His favorite place to do the do would be in his house, on the sofa or a sofa chair.

M- Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

Coming home to you, usually after a long day of dealing with dumb asses.

N- NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn-offs)

He won't dish out more than you can take, and he won't do something without you agreeing on it. He also wouldn't call you bad names. He calls his mom bitch most of the time [srry Holly] and other women too, but never you. 

O- Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He's mutual about it. You're usually the submissive, so you do what Jotaro says. And he says both "On your knees." and "Lay down." You both have a wonderful time regardless.

P- Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

He's fast. He can be rough or sensual. He doesn't want to hurt you a bunch when being rough though. There might be hickies and bruises, but no blood. Hell no.

Q - Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

Jotaro might have a quicky, to either satisfy both of you in that moment. Or to prepare you for later in the night.

R- Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risk, etc.)

Jotaro won't risk anything. If he's having sex with you, he doesn't want people to disturb you two. If ya'll are doing it, it'll be in the comfort of your own home. Or if he neeeeeds  you, and you're not home, then you'll find a private place. Experimenting? Yes- as long as you're okay with it.

S- Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

When you two have sex, it last for a bit. So more than three rounds usually. He does waste his energy though if he does stop time [it's the ultimate teasing technique].

T- Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

Who needs toys when you have a strong ass Stand. 

U- Unfair (How much they like to tease)

Jotaro teases with Star Platinum. So he teases sometimes. He uses Star Platinum to edge you, keep you from squirming, and keep you from feeling him.

V- Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

He isn't loud at all. All you hear is him grunt. 

W- Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

Jotaro has accidentally dreamed about you calling him daddy. He got a boner in the middle of the night. He hasn't told you about it.

X- X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

Hooo baby. He long and thick. It's amazing how he fits.

Y- Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

Jotaro's sex drive isn't high, but it's not low either. It all depends on how he's feeling that day.

Z- ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

After you both stop shaking after your (insert number here) orgasm, you both are out. But sometimes he stays awake longer than you on purpose to see your sleeping face. "(smooch) goodnight."