Joseph A-Z NSFW

Ah shit, here we go again...

A- After Care (What they're like after sex)

Joseph is a funny, hyper dude. After sex, he might cracks some jokes and make you laugh, as well as make you comfortable. He's not an ass hat.

B- Body Part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

He loves his arms. When he wraps them around you, or when you hold on to them- it's the best feeling. With you...Joseph can't decide if he's a boobs or butt person. So he's both. He loves to hold and squeeze them.

C- Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

Shit, when he sees you with his cum on your face, or even boobs...he's instantly hard again.

D- Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He wants to have a competition. Who can pleasure you most, him or Caesar? He'll win, but he wants you to feel even more stimulation than what he can give you. Plus he wants to see even more of your "O" face.

E- Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

VERY! He's not a womanizer like Caesar, but damn can he make a girl feel good in bed. You get jealous and mad sometimes, but Joseph reassures you you're the only one for him.

F- Favorite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

Cowgirl and Pancake [look that one up yourself]. With cowgirl, he loves to watch you bounce on his dick [uggghh i'm typing unholy things!!!]. He also likes 69.

G- Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc?)

Joseph is very goofy when it come to sex. When either of you want to be serious, you'll be serious. But most of the time, you two are just having a good time with each other.

H- Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Joseph is a lazy person. He'll groom himself if you ask him to, or when he feels like it.

I- Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

He shows his romantic side with words. Yeah sure, he cracks jokes. When he's not, he's whispering sweet nothing in your ears, or even out loud. "I love you. You're so sexy. You're mine.  Your p***y feels so damn good." (clears thoat) uh...yep

J- Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

He loves to jack off. Sometimes you do it mutually. When you're not here, he'll masturbate. When you are here, he'll masturbate. When you're stripteasing, he'll masturbate. etc.

K- Kink (One or more of their kinks)

He takes a little pride in his glorious, out-of-control hair, so he doesn't really like people touching it. But during sex, if you pull it, he feels gooooooooooood. Also, he likes roleplay. 

L- Location (Favorite places to do the do)

Anywhere that's comfy for both of you. The bed, yes. The floor, no. Kitchen counter, yes. The couch, yes. The shower, yes. In public, not so much.

M- Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

Kissing that turns into a make out session is usually what gets them going. JUST KIDDING! You just in general turn him on. Especially when your walking and your hips sway.

N- NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn-offs)

He wouldn't hurt you to an extent that would make you cry. From sadness or pain. He'll ask if you're okay a little BDSM. If it becomes to much, he'll stop. And he won't cheat on you. He's been with girls before; but when he found you, you turn his world upside down in the best possible way.

O- Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.) 

He loves to eat you out. He's a god at giving oral. Plus he likes the way you squirm when he's holding your hips down. Don't get him wrong, he loves it when you suck him off [remember C]. He's dominate and submissive.

P- Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

He's usually fast and sets a steady pace that you both enjoy. Unless he comes back from training and wants to do it, then he'll go slow. Or you take the reigns and go slow. You like to think that you take care of him.

Q - Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

Quickies are how he gets through the rigorous day. He loves them. He does like to have longer sessions, but sometimes this man can't wait. 

R- Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risk, etc.)

Joseph likes to experiment. It's usually with positions though. But...he likes the feeling of adrenaline when taking risks. Both Caesar and Lisa Lisa almost caught you two doing it in the middle of the day. You both got loud, and forgot that there were other people in the vicinity. Oops.

S- Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

Need I say anything???

T- Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

Toys. What toy shall we talk about first. JK, you two have a few toys. You two started buying toys together when Joseph gifted you a dildo as a joke, Haha..................................... He caught you using it that same night.

U- Unfair (How much they like to tease)

Joseph, if you couldn't tell already, is a mutha f-ing tease. He loves to play around with you and make you whimper and beg.

V- Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

Joseph can get loud if he wants to. Will you two have a competition on who can be the quietest, yes. Joseph might lose on accident.

W- Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

[this letter is hard to write about] When it's not having sex, he can be a bit of a gentleman. He might take you on a walk through the park, go to a nice restaurant, and buy you presents. You'll think he's a natural kind guy, but little did you know he's been getting tips from Caesar.

X- X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

Joseph is a little over average in girth, but damn he is loooong.

Y- Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

High. All day everyday, he would have it, if he could. But...you have a life, and he has somewhat of a life which mainly consists of training.

Z- ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He's kinda tsundere about this. Usually after sex you'll both chill out and then sleep. But sometimes, you'll see that he's tired, and say he should go to sleep. He'll refuse, but if you pull the covers over you both, and big spoon him, he is out like a light.