Mikitaka -Sweet

As I have said before...I LOVE MIKI!!! HE'S JUST TOO CUTE AND FABULOUS!!! And this was a request from puzzyki113rp. Enjoy!

"Josuke! Okuyasu!" From right behind them, said Stand users heard a voice. They turned around and saw their alien friend running towards them with a trouble face.

"Huh? Hey Mikitaka. What's wrong?" Josuke asks first.

"I-I ... I do not know." Mikitaka looks down and puts his hand to his chest. "I have not been feeling right for a few days. I fear I am ill."

"Do aliens even get sick." Okuyasu asks.

"I guess. He is kinda allergic to sirens." Josuke answers. "Anyway, have you been near a lot of sirens lately? Is that why you feel sick?" 

"No, I haven't heard them in quite a while." Miki says. "I feel ill, because my heart has been racing, my face has been growing hot, and I can barley walk. Nor even speak." Mikitaka looks at the two with pleading eyes. However, Josuke and Okuyasu look at each other with smirks on their faces. "Is there something funny?" Miki asks.

"Uh...Mikitaka?" Josuke starts. "There wouldn't happen to be something or someone making you have these symptoms is there?" He and Okuyasu leans in closer to Miki's face for an answer. 

"Uh...um, well..." Just then Mikitaka's face (especially his cheeks) started to turn pink."

"Hah! We knew it!" The two stand users high five each other and laughed. 

"K-knew what? What are you two talking about?" Mikitaka's face was even more pink, rather, it turned red.

Okuyasu decided to say... it. "Well Miki...it seems that you are...in loooooooooooooooove."

"L-l-l-l-l-love?" The alien looked like he was going to explode. "I-I-I...do not know how to...go about his."

"Aw, don't worry Miki." Josuke moves closer and wraps his arm around Mikitaka's shoulders, "We can teach you. Now first things first, [imma say all the words inside my head] we need to find her. 

"She is at St. Gentleman's (that bakery place with them good sandwiches). She goes to buy their famous katsu sandwiches today at exactly 11:30 am." He says with...some sort of triumphant behavior.

"Uh Mikitaka..." Okuyasu starts. "Why do you know that?"

"Do you spy on her?" Josuke asks concerned.

"Um...only a little."

~Time Skip~

While walking to the bakery, the three see Koichi and Yukako. "Oi! Koichi! Yukako!" Josuke yells to get there attention. 

"Huh? Oh, yo Josuke!" Koichi answers. The two love birds [cringe] meet them at an intersection. "Hey guys. Oh you're here too Mikitaka?"

"Y-yes I am." 

"We're here to help him with a little love crisis." Okuyasu butts in.

Yukako then asks "Eh? You like someone Mikitaka?" 

"Yep, he does!" Josuke yells (again). "Right now we're trying to find her. So...where is she now Miki?" He looks at the alien waiting for a response, but he didn't get one. "Uh...Miki?" Josuke pays attention to Mikitaka's face and sees that he's sort of stunned. 

"What's wrong with him?" Yukako asks.

"No idea?" Josuke replies. Then suddenly Mikitaka's hand raises, and his finger points in front of him. The rest of the group's eyes looked to where he was pointing. 

A girl who was gorgeous personified. Just looking from afar; Okuyasu, Josuke, and of course Mikitaka had wide eyes, and jaws to the ground. 

"Oh her. That's my friend (Y/N)." Yukako suddenly said, that broke the silence.

Snapping out of it, Mikitaka turned his attention to Yukako. "Y-you, you know her?"

"Yeah, we're like best friends [Can you believe that Yukako had friends?]. We go way back. I can go talk to her if you want."

Next...this happens...Mikitaka dropped to his knees and bowed to Yukako's feet. "Yes! Please! I will be forever in your debt!"

"Ah! Okay, okay just get up." She then stepped beside him, and walked across the street to her friend. 

"What do you think she'all say?" Miki asks Koichi. 

"I don't know. Something."

"Something isn't enough!" Miki suddenly raises his voice in a panic. "What do you think Josuke?"

"Eh, I don't know either. But..." Josuke grabs Mikitaka by the shoulders and turns him toward the street. "...there might be a chance of her coming over here." And she was.

Coming across the street was (Y/N), with Yukako right beside her. "(Y/N), I want you to meet some of my friends." Yukako introduces. "This is Josuke and Okuyasu."

"Yo."

"Sup." 

"And..." Yukako moves toward Koichi and hugs him from behind. "This is my boyfriend Koichi."

"H-hi (Y/N)." Koichi waves, "Yukako get off of me please." 

"Nope. And this guy is Mikitaka." Yukako says pointing to the guy. But then, she...she stands up, moves away from Koichi, to (Y/N), and whispers something in her ear. 

In Miki's mind: 'Oh gosh. What is she saying? W-w-what if it's something bad. Oh goodness, my heart is beating even faster now.'

And then...(Y/N) speaks. "Hehe. It's nice to meet you all."

~Mikitaka POV~

'Her laugh. Her laugh is the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. I could listen to it for an eternity. Right now, all seems irrelevant to me. The passing cars, the ongoing chatter of people around me. Everything...except her.'

"Uh, Mikitaka, you're staring." Yukako's comment snapped me out of my thoughts. 

"Oh! Oh y-y-yes. My apologies." I rub the back of my neck out of, I believe what Josuke calls, embarrassment. 

"So Mikitaka." Yukako starts again.

"Y-yes."

"Would you mind taking (Y/N) to the ice cream shop down the way? Because I think she needs something sweet to go with her sandwich. ~wink~"

"W-what?"

Just then, she grabs Koichi's hand and starts pulling him behind her. "Koichi and I have to go somewhere...Bye-Bye!" And with that she leaves.

I turn my attention to Josuke and Okuyasu, but realize, they are already gone. "W-Where did they go?"

"Um...Mikitaka?" I turn back around and notice, (Y/N) was closer to me than before. "You don't have to walk me there if you don't want." She gives me a smile, the cutest smile I've ever seen.

I immediately protested. "No, no, no! I do want to (Y/N). In fact I...uh..." I hold out my hand, breathe in, and say, "I'd be delighted to."

'Gah! Why did I just say that?! I probably sounded like an idiot just now!"

Suddenly I felt a hand grab mine, (Y/N)'s hand. "Aw. That's so sweet Miki. Thanks."

"Y-you're welcome." 

This one was a'ight. I hope you guys liked it. And I still wanna do a Q and A. So if you have questions, ask em!