Bottoms Up (Arron Hotchner x Female Reader)

A/N: The reader is secretly in a band in this one, I just hate the ___!reader things. By the way, the song you are singing is "Everybody" by Backstreet Boys.

  You had joined the BAU only a short six months ago, and in the time you've spent there you have proven to be a great help. You were alright with technology, and could help Garcia in the bat cave, or, you could come to the field and figure out an easy profile. Aaron liked that about you, you were sweet and reserved, quiet and punctual. You never swore out loud, or even questioned an order, however, Aaron wished you hung out with the team after the case was finished.

For example, today. Tonight the team has invited you to their usual bar for some drinks. You seemed excited by the notion, but declined anyways, shaking your head with a small smile and saying you had previous plans. This information got Aaron's brain in gear. What plans were so important? He waited for you to exit, waving goodbye to your team mates with a small pep in your step.

He waited a few minutes before heading over to Garcia's workspace. She was packing up a bit but the computer monitor was still on.

"Garcia I need a favor." He put curtly, watching Garcia straighten up and begin typing into her computer.
"Whatcha need boss man?" She asks sweetly, clicking the search bar in her database.

"Look up where (Y/N) is going. I want to know what plans she has." He says, glaring his eyes at the smug look Penelope gave him.

"Of course my sweet." She continues typing, pinning your cellphone at a bar and club mixture. "Looks like she's gone to Tommy's Bar and Club, there's a live band playing today." She turns back in her chair, facing her boss. "I'm guessing were taking are after party to Tommy's?"

He nods, an amused smirk on his face. "Meet you all there in thirty."

  The music was loud, so loud you could hear the bass from outside. This band did covers, and whoever the singer was, she did amazing job on the vocals. The analysis team slowly flooded in, trying to find their teammate anywhere, trying to give her a small welcoming. When they couldn't easily find her, Hotchner began to question if she was actually there. After the initial disappointment, he could feel his phone vibrating, and a text appeared.

From:Derek

To: Hotch Botch

Look on stage ;0

Aaron's eyes flashed up to the small stage, a familiar (Height) woman stood on stage, drinking the last half of a water bottle, before starting a new song.

Everybody
Rock your body
Everybody
Rock your body right
Backstreet's back alright

You were wearing dark ripped jeans and a black sleeveless turtleneck. Your hair was down, free and messy from dancing. You had (Fav Color) guitar strapped to your shoulder. You looked, natural. A soft flush comes to his cheeks as he watches you dance.

Oh my God we're back again
Brothers, sisters, everybody sing
We're gonna bring the flavor show you how
I've gotta question for ya
Better answer now

You had tattoos, holy shit, Aaron Hotchner clearly did not know who he hired at all. His eyes continued to scan the stage. The drum-set had a logo on it. "Heads/Tails", it reads, the 'H' designed to be a bowtie, and the 'S' is a chain. He was baffled, and when his team found him near the bar, they were equally as shocked.

"Are we sure this is the girl we work with?" Spencer asks, his eyes raking over your form, which made Aaron cringe in jealousy.

"Clearly our baby girl had a rock-star side she hadn't shown anyone." Morgan comments.