Memory Lane. (Penelope x Female Reader)

A/N: TW: Story includes bullying, harassment, rape and stalking!!

The newest case was in the heart of (Hometown), three men were found dead, brutally murdered and sodomized. It was vicious, violent and sickening to look at.

"-Cia, Garcia, GARCIA!" Hotchner yelled, startling the blonde.

"Yes sir?" She adjusts her glasses, fiddling with her frames.

"Start looking up anything you can on these three men, wheels up in twenty."

"On it."

"Come on (Y/N) everyone's doing it!"

"You fat pig!"

"Who will ever love you?"

"God you are such an embarrassment to be around!"

"No wonder you don't have any friends."

"Honestly you should just kill yourself"

"You should just kill yourself."

"Kill yourself."

"Kill yourself."

"Kill yourself."

"Kill yourself."

"Kill yourself." "Kill yourself." "Hey, my names Robby," "Kill yourself."

"Are you okay?"

Robby?

"What did you get Penelope?" Aaron said, just setting down his briefcase in the (Hometown) office.

It was a tough night, they didn't find anything originally helpful. These were all different men in different back rounds and careers. However, the brilliant Penelope eventually found something.

"Well Hotchy, there's only one person who connects these men together, and it took some digging, but. It's (Y/N), well actually, they all went to the same highschool together." Penelope felt her heart sank, you hadn't called her this morning, and she was excited for your usual morning banter! Wait, did your connection? NO WAY, there's no way you could kill three men. She knew you! She lov-liked you! You were her sugar coated muffin, and god, Penelope never thought she'd like a woman as much as she likes you.

"(Y/N) hasn't checked in this morning, Garcia patch her in." He orders, in which she follows. The phone line doesn't even ring, it goes straight to voicemail. Penelope furrows her brows,

  "Come on sugar sticks don't deny my call." The second time she tried, the line was just dead. "Aaron. She isn't answering."

"Fuck."
——-
"Come on oink for us little piggy, oink oink!" You were cornered by the four boys that always tormented you the most. Your stomach hurt from a swift kick you were given, and your back hurt from being shoved into a locker.

"God honestly you should just kill yourself!" One of the boys kicked the grate of the locker you were in. They got quite a laugh outta it. Eventually though, the school bell rung, and the boys left to go to their next hour class, which you assumed you'd be missing... again. You shifted, however you didn't feel the cold steel of a locker, you felt- concrete? You were dreaming again, weren't you?

"Wake up (Y/N)~" A sickly sweet voice carried a tune out. Your eyes open to the bright lights focused right into her face, god that hurts, she tries to stand, noticing her bindings, and then she goes to speak, only now realizing there is a rag inside her mouth.