Battle in the House and Rescue Mission

Not even five minutes into kicking bad guy ass, Rick had walked into the room to find his twenty six year old niece holding some guy by the neck out the window. "Molly, what are you doing?" asked Rick sternly. Molly snapped her neck in her uncle's direction. "Let me guess, bad guys?" asked Rick noticing the change in her eye color. Molly gave a sharp nod. "Got it, I'll let you deal with these guys then....one quick question before I let you get back to it, where the hell is your father?" Molly pointed to the bathroom door before tossing the guy out the window and lunging at her next victim who let out a high pitched scream. "Thanks....Jonathan!!!!" yelled Rick going over to the bathroom door and began pounding on it. "Go away! Nobody's home!" yelled Jonathan from the other side of the door. "Like hell your not! Now open this God damn door before your daughter decides to take my head off by accident!" yelled Rick. Rick faintly heard the bathroom door click open and jumped inside just as someone's disembodied arm flew past him. "Kids, am I right?" said Jonathan with a sheepish smile. "First of all, she's twenty six. Second, why in the hell are you all wet!?" asked Rick noticing his brother in law was soaking wet and covered in bubbles. "Oh, I jumped in the bathtub for cover as soon as I locked the door." said Jonathan pointing to the filled bathtub. " Your an idiot, you know that right? " said Rick crossing his arms. "So you've told me on more than one occasion." said Jonathan with a slight frown. "Dad, Uncle Rick! Move it or lose it! Getaway car on the move!" called Molly through the bathroom door. "Coming!" yelled Jonathan opening the bathroom door and began sprinting after his daughter followed by Rick. Once the trio were downstairs and outside, Alex came running towards them and hugged his father. "Dad, they took her! They've got Mum!" exclaimed the eight year old. As her uncle and cousin were talking, Molly noticed a figure she hadn't seen for eight years. Ardeth Bay, leader of the Medjia back in Egypt. He hadn't really changed over the course of eight years and Molly looked away quickly to hide the faint blush that was appearing on her face. "Great, you've developed a crush on a Medjia....." grumbled the guardian. 'SHUT UP! I HAVE NOT!' hissed Molly in her head. "What the hell are you doing here!?" asked Rick going over to said Medjia. Molly groaned. I mean come on, her aunt has just been kidnapped and her uncle was about to go to war with a Medjia warrior. "Somethings never change, eh, love." said Jonathan lightly nudging his daughter. "Dad, Aunt Evie. Danger. End of the world at large again." said Molly hoping her father would catch on to what she was saying. "Yes, right, come along then." said Jonathan bringing his daughter over to the car where Rick, Alex, and Ardeth were standing. "Jonathan, Molly, good to see you again, my friends." said Ardeth with a smile which made Molly blush again. "Someone's got a crush, eh, Dad..." whispered Alex. However, Molly heard her cousin loud and clear and smacked the back of his head. "Ow....." whined Alex rubbing his head. "So, Ardeth, what brings you here, old chap?" asked Jonathan clearly not hearing a word his nephew said. "Imhotep!" coughed Molly before crossing her arms. "Oh great, our old friend Imhotep's back." groaned Rick. "Not yet, however, where ever we find this man, I have no doubt that we will find Evelyn." said Ardeth holding up a photo "Hey, I know him! That's Mr. Hafez, he works at the museum!" exclaimed Alex. "Alex..." said Molly hiding her face behind her hand and pointed to the bracelet that was sticking out of her cousin's jacket. "Whoops..." muttered Alex. "Is that real gold?" asked Jonathan peeking at the bracelet. "Really, Dad?" asked Molly raising an eyebrow. "What, just being curious." said Jonathan. "You, we'll talk later, you two, big trouble, you, get in the car." said Rick pointing to Ardeth, then Alex and Molly then Jonathan. While Alex rode up front with his dad, Molly was stuck between Ardeth and her father. "Just like old times...." muttered Molly under her breath. "Least we aren't running from a bunch of zombiefied folks this time." said Jonathan. "Yet!" replied Molly holding a finger up. "Just like your aunt..." muttered Jonathan slouching in his seat and looking out the window. Molly could've sworn she saw Ardeth look at her amusingly, but she brushed it off. Not long after, Molly was leaning against the car while her father began to chicken out of rescuing his own sister and hiding in the car with Alex. "How are you related to him?" asked the guardian. 'Just pure luck I guess.' thought Molly as her uncle and Ardeth loaded up their guns. "Molly, you stay here with your father and your cousin, make sure they don't wreck my car." said Rick. Molly quirked an eyebrow and put her hands on her hips as if to say "Try me, I'm going in with you." "No, no your not!" argued Rick. "She may be of some use O'Connell, especially against Imhotep thanks to the guardian within her." said Ardeth. Molly smirked as her uncle glanced back at her before groaning. "Fine! Molly, I swear to God you better not try to take anyone but Imhotep's head off!" warned Rick. "No promises." said Molly heading towards the building. "Be careful! Don't let Imhotep place his mummified, bony fingers on you again!" called Jonathan after his daughter. "Don't plan to!" called Molly over her shoulder. 

As the three of them crept through the building, Molly let out a yelp and jumped back as the mummies behind glass cases tried to get free. "I hate mummies!" groaned Molly after quickly regaining her composure. "Join the club." said her uncle cocking his gun and continuing forward. In the distance, Molly could hear a loud roar and covered her ears. Oh yeah, that was Imhotep alright. "Looks like we found their hide out." mumbled Molly as she, her uncle, and Ardeth crept into a room and kept low to prevent being seen. "Alright, here's the plan...Molly, you create the distraction while I get your aunt and Ardeth here stays up here and covers BOTH our asses." whispered Rick. "Can do...." whispered Molly cracking her neck before quickly and quietly scrambling down. Once she was on the lower ground, Molly stayed hidden behind some creates and watched with disgust as Imhotep kissed his beloved Anuck-Su-Namun reincarnate. "Ew..." whispered Molly holding back the urge to puke. Seriously, how did this walking plague raise a BABY with this woman!? Well, tried to anyway. Of course, being like her father at times, Molly went to take a step back and knocked something over with a loud CRASH! Yep, she really was her father's daughter. "Whoopise...." whispered Molly cringing as the guardian began scolding her for giving away their position. Well, at least Imhotep didn't hear her. Wait a minute, why was he no longer standing where he was before? Molly froze when she heard heavy breathing behind her and like an idiot slowly turned to see a pissed off Imhotep. "So, I take it your still mad about my dad literally stabbing you in the back eight years ago..." said the twenty six  year old trying to put distance between the two of them. "I am your father! I tried to bring you back! To try give BOTH of us a second chance of being together!"roared the creature. "Ah, no offense but ya kinda tried to kill me back there!" said Molly backing up against the wall and was now cornered. "I would've given you the world......after all I did to protect you the very guardian I summoned to protect you defiled me!" Imhotep was practically right in front of her now. 'Gee, I wonder why?' thought Molly sarcastically. "Maybe Aahmas didn't WANT the world, did that thought ever occur to you!?" asked Molly as a wave of hurt crashed over her. "Molly!" yelled her uncle above her. Molly quickly looked up to see her uncle had successfully freed and saved her aunt. "Lets move it!" yelled Rick. Molly looked at Imhotep briefly with a hint of sadness before breathing in. "Sorry, not sorry!" said Molly using her strength to knock one of the shelves next to her onto the mummy before sprinting after her aunt and uncle. "Way to cover my ass, Ardeth!" said Molly sarcastically as she finally rejoined everyone and ran past the mummies who were still trying to get out of their glass cases. "Sorry, you seemed to have it under control!" replied Ardeth. "If my dad doesn't kill you when this is over, I sure as hell will without the help of the guardian!" yelled Molly.