"I met Mr. Romano-"

"Valentino?" Vincenzo asked. I didn't truly know his name, but I just nodded my head in agreement.

"He told me that you were going to get tired of me, and when Angelo no longer wanted me, I'd fall onto him as one of his girls. He didn't exactly get specific, but my assumption was that he was referring to a type of girl that was rewarded money for certain favors," I told him, hanging my head.

He lifted my chin to gaze at him. His jaw was tensed as he looked at me. "Orabella, how the hell could I get tired of you when I can't get enough of you?" He asked me.

"You don't get it; everyone gets tired of me. It won't take long for you to feel the same way," my voice cracked as my eyes blurred with tears that just won't fall.

"Shut up," he said, getting up from the bed.

My eyebrows knitted together in confusion as I looked at him. "And they're talking as if I pick a girl every month and when I get bored, I just get rid of her. Angelo has been looking for a girl for me for years, mafias are always more trusted when they have a wife. All of the girls he's ever 'brought' for me, never even got through the door-never even seen my face. You're the first, and trust me, if I was going to get tired of you, I would've never even spoken a word to you. I'm a simple man, Bella, I want what I want and I don't stop wanting it until I'm dead. And trust me, I want you," he explained.

"Get dressed. We're leaving in an hour," he ordered before opening my bedroom door and walking out.

My eyes looked at the suit jacket that he left on my bed. The smell of him lingering causing a small sad smile to make its way onto my face. I got up from the bed and grabbed the beautiful red dress that continued to sit on my bed in wait.

- v i n c e n z o -

"Valentino," I said, walking up to my brother who sat down in his office with one of his strippers perched on his lap. He let go of the fistful of her brown straight hair before turning to look at me.

"Fratello, a cosa devo il piacere?" Valentino spoke with a grin of mischief on his face. [ brother, to what do I owe the pleasure ]

I chuckled unenthusiastically. He knew what I was here for, and he also knew my patience wasn't something to be tested. I watched as he pointed towards the door before giving her a smack on her bottom as she got up.

"You threatened what is mine," I stated, walking up to his desk as he leaned back in his chair.

"Oh, did I? I don't remember," he muttered sarcastically.

"Don't test me, Valentino. You may be my brother, but you know how I feel about-"

"About, what? Her? She's a cute little vixen. Has this cute little virgin appeal, I can see why you're attracted. Too bad she's not my type seeing as I much prefer blondes, but I'm sure she'd make a huge sell with the boys-"

I flipped over his entire desk. Papers flying around as the sound echoed through the entire estate. "Non è una delle tue puttane. La tratterai con rispetto, capisci?" I seethed out. [ she's not one of your whores. you will treat her with respect, understand? ]

"Ti piace davvero, vero?" He asked, continuing the way he sat back in his chair in the most unproblematic way. [ you like her, don't you? ]

"I do. Meaning, you mess with her, you're messing with me. You know I don't like when people mess with what's mine," I answered angrily.

"I just wanted to see how much you liked her. You know I've always liked to push your buttons, fratello," he chuckled out. "Now, can you fix my desk, please?" [ brother ]

"No," I told him before walking out of his office. My body moved me towards my floor, aching to go check up on Orabella. The second I made my way up there, she was out of her room standing right outside of mine.

I smirked as my eyes found the unzipped back of her dress, her tan skin on full display showcasing everything that belonged to me. My hands moved to touch her soft skin before settling on the zipper of her dress.

"I assume you came to ask for my assistance, no?" I asked her, kissing the skin on her neck. Slowly, my hand moved up as it zipped up the silky fabric. When I finished, I turned her around gazing at the way it hugged her curves.

Her breast were my favorite part of the entire dress. The way they spilled out, but not too much made me want to take her right against the wall so the whole mansion knew that she was mine and not going anywhere.

My eyes trailed up to her face. She looked flawless, and my favorite part was how her raven colored hair looked straightened, different from the tight waves. Her beautiful eyes gazed into mine as I tried my best to swallow in her entire appearance.

"You look beautiful," I muttered, palming her cheek. I could feel the heat from her cheek onto my hand. She was blushing, and it made me smirk knowing I had that effect on her.

"Thank you," she whispered out.

"I think I left my suit jacket in your room," I told her. She nodded her head before walking with me to her door where she opened it up for me. I prayed that she wouldn't follow me in because I didn't know how much self control I would have being in the same room with her.

Picking up my jacket, I could hear the sound of her heels right behind me. I was already straining myself against my trousers, and her close proximity only made it more challenging.

When I turned to look at her, I saw her eyes on my lips. Smirking slightly, I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her in closer to me. I felt every curve of her body against me and it felt like home.

Crashing my lips onto hers, the sound of her moan echoed through my ears. My hand around her waist wandered down to her a*s where I gave it a squeeze just to have a feel of all its plumpness.

"Let's go before we never leave," I whispered as I pulled away with a chuckle.

"Let's go."

- • -

Fourth update, but it's the second today. I am on a roll today guys. So, now, after getting a little deeper into Santo's personality-what are your thoughts on him now? Also, now that you've gotten a POV change, what are your thoughts on that?

Thank you so much for reading. Love you guys and love reading all of your comments because you guys are seriously hilarious.

Your friend,
- xx lee

PLEASE VOTE.