Fairy

Pegagod was furious and started using Megahorn on every one of it's enemies! Suddenly, as it was about to hit Yveltal and end it once and for all, it itself got hit by a LOT of Water. That made it fall on the ground. The attack it had got hit by was Primal Kyogre's ORIGIN PULSE! As it had fallen on the ground, Primal Groudon quickly used Precipice Blades and ended Pegagod once and for all. 

'Gardevoir, use Calm Mind!' Diantha yelled. Gardevoir used Calm Mind just as Diantha told her and then was able to read her mind. She was about to say "Use Moonblast" but her ace did it for her even before she had to say it, thanks to the Psychic Power her pokemon had got! 'You are such a nice partner, Gardevoir.' Diantha told 'Even after you had to deal with Deoxys, you still were brave and strong enough to fight in the Pokemon War, too... You truly love me, your trainer, a lot... Don't you?' Gardevoir smiled and nodded her head in "Yes!". 

Suddenly, Gardevoir sensed DANGER! Kreator and Destror were approaching Diantha since they knew that she was too much of a threat. They sensed RAW POWER within her and her pokemons and therefore, wanted to finish her off, once and for all! Gardevoir could sense that! 

Kreator started using one of it's moves. It made a Crystal Shard out of thin air, aimed at Diantha and then released the Crystal Shard. The shard came towards Diantha at the speed of a bullet and she screamed as she realized that her death was near. She fell to ground while screaming and panicking, only to not realize that the shard had already hit something... Somebody...

As she fell to the ground, she realized that the Crystal Shard had hit Mega Gardevoir's left eye. It was a fairy move so it didn't knock out Gardevoir but the crystal was sharp so it destroyed Gardevoir's eye. She turned around only to reveal to Diantha, a messy, bloody, destroyed left eye. She fell to her knees as she looked towards her trainer and started crying uncontrollably... 

'I-It's okay, Gardevoir, I am here...!' Diantha yelled as she rushed towards Gardevoir but before she could comfort her pokemon, Destror used Sludge Bomb on Gardevoir to faint the pokemon and Kreator used another Crystal Shard on her to impale her through the heart to end her forever. 

'N-NO, Gardevoir!' Diantha yelled 'NURSE JOYYYYY! HELPPPP!' 

Nobody could hear her cries for help amongst the raging war. Kreator created the final Crystal Shard. It released the sharp object and it went right at Diantha and hit her head. It burst into two halves.

Diantha, The Champion of Kalos, was dead. 

Trinotor was watching all of this. 'Gooooood...' It thought 'Finally, Kreator and Destror are learning to be as brutal as me! Although, nobody comes close to my body crushing move... The steel type I have is what makes me so brutal, after all. And whoever opposes my invincible body, gets their BONES CRUSHED!'