10

Alecs POV

Damnit! I'm such a idiot! I basically said that I'm agree and we're not mates! He says it all the time but I don't want him to think I don't want us to be mates! Should I go out there and clear this up. But does it matter? He clearly says he doesn't want me so he probably doesn't even care!

I don't even understand the big deal. I mean I'm trying to be a good "father"! I do everything that needs to be done for them. I make sure the eat properly, get to school, get to and from places and aren't having problems at school. What more does he want me to do. I'm only 22 at least I'm trying I wasn't expecting to be a father of two children.

"Alexander?" Magnus says through the door, his words slightly slurred.

"What?" I say opening the door curiously. Without warning I'm jumped on and hit the floor.

Magnus POV

I'm in!

It didn't take much I really didn't need to wait at the door for 10 minutes planning but whatever I got to drink a little more. But the problem is that my brain is kinda fuzzy and I can't remember my plan. I guess I'll have to wing it, I got through high school that way and look at me now!

Alexander moves slightly and I remember I'm on top of him. My face is buried in his chest so I can't help but to smell him and he smells so fucking good. I sit up slightly just enough to look him in the eyes before lowering my head and kissing him.

This is all the alcohols fault I wouldn't be doing this without it. 

He's actually really good at kissing. A moan unconsciously comes out my mouth when he takes over the kiss. My head becomes fuzzy from his scent. I can't help but get swept up in the moment.

"Magnus what are we doing?" He asks, stopping our kiss, breathing heavily. "I'm such a idiot your drunk I can't do this!"

I'm struck with surprise, I've never heard of a alpha that wouldn't take up the offer of a omega even if they were drunk. And I'm not even that drunk just...a little tipsy so he must be lying. 'Is he saying I'm unattractive, that he doesn't want to touch me?'

"No I'm not saying that you are the most handsome person I've ever seen!" He responds so I guess I said that out loud.

Fuck I shouldn't have drunk so much, my omega side always comes out when I drink. And right now it want to cry for its alpha not wanting it. But I refuse to cry for an Alpha, mate or not so I'll choose to yell instead.

"Yes you are saying that! I'm ugly aren't I! You already said we're not mates was that because I'm not pretty enough?!" I yell a little loud and got up, letting all my omega emotions out in the form of anger instead of sadness. I hated the side of me that just wanted to be pretty and perfect for my Alpha and receive all the praises in the world for being good.

He got up too and tried to talk calmly but seemed a little nervous, "That's not true Magnus, I just didn't want to talk and got a little irritated I didn't mean it!"

"Really so you want to be my mate?" I ask, arms crossed and eyebrows raised. "Of course with all my heart" he declares coming closer. Ew calm down Romeo being all cute and stuff.

"Then can you just talk to me? You keep avoiding ma and the kids and it hurts us." I look down as I say it. My head nearly hitting his chest from our close proximity. I want to lean into him but I don't.

"Your so confusing Magnus!"

"I'm confusing?!"

"Yes you are! One minute your angry and don't want a Alpha the next your send weird signals like you want me but you say that you dont."

"Well! You are just as confusing you were all consistent trying to get me but then you become all distant all of the sudden saying we aren't mates and stuff!"

"You've always said that so why are you angry"

"BECAUSE... you know what I'm not angry but I decided that I was gonna make sure those kids felt loved so when you pay no attention to them how do you think they feel?" Flashes of my own childhood bring tears to my eyes.

"Ok Magnus calm down. I'll talk to you, ok? No more avoiding just please don't cry!" He says.

"I'm not gonna cry!" I say while wiping my eyes but am betrayed by new tears forming.

"Listen I don't think I can do this. I'm only 21, I've never had kids let alone kids who've been through so much! And I think it might me best if I give them to the state to find them a better home!" Alec admits.

I'm stunned quiet for a little and what I do next not only surprises me but him too.

____________________________________
I haven't updated in a while so I brought a new chapter for you guys. Pls tell me if anything is confusing for you so I can clear it up in future updates.