Humman// dodie

Third person pov
It was the next Morning when Keith woke up to lance still cuddling him. Keith smiles and kisses his forehead. " lance get up come on" Keith smiles and lance cuddled closer . His eye fluttered open " Morning " he said playfully. " you okay" Keith smiles not wanting lance to let go. " yeah!" lance sat up and rubbed his eyes. " thanks for taking care of me last night i really was deep and i need it and" lance started to ramble, so Keith kissed him it definitely shut him up. The surprising part to Keith was lance kissed back. Lance smiles and places his hands in keith hair running them down to his mullet then twirling it in the end of his hair.
Keith pulls away lance pouts." Come on i think the others are worried" Keith smiles blushing. "Shit" lance cover his face. " what wrong" Keith rubbed his back. " I forgot big clothes i cant go in the halls like this" he says gesturing to his onesies. Keith got up and went into his dresser and pulled out some of his clothes. He pulled out red boxers that should fit Lance, a pair of skinny black jeans that are ripped at the knees and a gray top. " sorry it not colorful" Keith rubs the back of his neck. " it okay love" lance got up and and took off his sweatshirt. Then he unsnaps the bottons on the end and pulls onesie over his head.  That when Keith got up and stood behind him. He wrapped his arms around Lances waist and kisses lance shoulder. Lance giggles and smile enjoying the moment. Lance took off the diaper and warped it in his onesies. Lance was fully naked and Keith was not going to let go.
"Come on we have to go" lance wined but keith just kiss his shoulder then all up his neck. He stopped for a second and looked at lance in the mirror. He waited for lance to give him permission to do anything and of course lance did. Keith started to suck on lances neck leaving a dark hickey then one turned into three then four. Keith stopped at look at his work. He smiles and whisper in lances ear " mine" lance whimpered cutely and Keith chuckled and took that into his mental notes. They both changed together then put there favorites jacket on over there clothes . They head to breakfast together talking about the day ahead .that where the others where waiting..
____________________________________
417 word